Reviews for Life Renovations
Bluewolf80 chapter 33 . 7/17
This is my 3rd time reading this saga. It’s one of my top favorite 3 fanfics! And I’ve read A Lot! I think the first edition of the trilogy is the weakest which is rare. Usually the first part of a multi-part series is the most successful and popular.
So for everyone that is disappointed that only a few weeks have gone by and not much has happened relative to the word count; don’t worry! Things will definitely pick up in the next fic. I Highly recommend everyone to keep reading!
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 32 . 7/7
Hermione is becoming a mary sue sooo losing interest
Shiaira73 chapter 2 . 6/29
Somehow... when everything is out of control in my life... i find myself here. Why?
loleo chapter 34 . 5/29
Chapters 12 and 24 are without Text, are blanc and that is very sad. It would be very nice if that could be corrected
Hl
Jaye chapter 26 . 4/11
Why would you have Harry give away his money. That is stupid. I’ll stop reading now. The story was getting boring anyway
Kushka chapter 34 . 3/2
Great story
SpanishRiotVal chapter 34 . 11/11/2020
I'm sad this is done... OMFG THERES A SEQUEL WHAT?
k bye love imma read this!
SpanishRiotVal chapter 33 . 11/11/2020
bloody fucking hufflepuff indeed, love.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 32 . 11/11/2020
dray dray is NOT a baby to you fucking mortals so stfu and sit your childish ass down, or you boutta get your ass beat by mrs weasley and her spoon.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 31 . 11/11/2020
LMAO RICH BOIS CHECKKKKK
this is too funny hon, im sorry-
Petunia, darlin, that is not enough money. and besides, it is not wizarding currency.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 30 . 11/11/2020
damn it, I came back to say,

GIVE THE LITTLE TWINKIE SOME ATTENCION.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 30 . 11/11/2020
whadda shame, whadda shame, whadda shame-
YEY
That woman aint boutta have no heart attach.
Poor horny harry, he gets to feel how dray did when he repetitively tried to touch his crotch.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 29 . 11/11/2020
BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHaHAAA

I'm not big on torture, could I interest you in some french, spanish, and some italian desserts? Lol.
SpanishRiotVal chapter 28 . 11/11/2020
what's going on with drarry?
My fucking question, is harry pregggagnant?
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »