Reviews for Life Renovations
SlytherinMinx chapter 1 . 10/6
Honestly this is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I constantly come back to this series whenever I get sick of seeing pathetic and boring submissive Harry fics. The fact that Harry is submissive and still completely badass is awesome. So few fanfics show submissive characters as anything other than blubbering fools. It's quite refreshing to get a bamf who likes being dominated in bed.

I hope you are able to come back and complete this series one day.
Sh
MoonIllusion chapter 4 . 8/18
And unreasonable Dumblerdore Bashing.
MoonIllusion chapter 2 . 8/18
Why do people bash Ron so much that they make ludicrous reasons to kick him out of the trio in fan fiction? ugh.
PiBrain chapter 33 . 6/23
Was really good, but way too long for how little it actually covers, and the fact it's divided into three books just gives me a good stopping point to not read the others. Definitely recommend reading it, though, hopefully others will be more inclined to continue.
PiBrain chapter 33 . 6/22
I'm liking Draco less and less as this story progresses which is kinda sad; he had so much potential but just kinda turned into an overbearing and volatile git.
Njames22 chapter 34 . 5/13
This is the best Draco x Harry story I have read and can't wait to read the second book. You are a really talented writer. Awesome and amazing story.
Bele chapter 33 . 5/7
aaahhhh, you made me read it again! love Big D as a wizard, Sirus alive is bestest idea eva, only topped by him topping Lucius LOL! Thank you for this awesome story!
kittyranma chapter 20 . 3/31
Dang I was hoping Sirius would spank Lucius. Oh well maybe in one of the next chapters. Same goes for Draco and Harry.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 6 . 12/2/2019
Wow went from self pity to cant live without draco... Self pity to insta love by some mystical bond...im stopping here. You seem to go to one extreme to the other with harry thinking he deserves to be abused because he is retarted and never thought for himself to love struck and NEEDS draco because he is retarted and just going along with a bond that appeared out of no where and of course harry just accepted it and will no be the useless uke
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
Jesus harry is pathetic. Please tell me he grows a spine and stops this bs self pity. Or tag this as angst cause 3 chapters in and nothing but boo hoo me.
alex chapter 9 . 9/21/2019
my existence hurts more than the cruciatus. I have too much empathy and anxiety and basically die when something really embarrassing happens.
alex chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
my words when the embarrassing part was there:
"My existence hurts"
alex chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
I thought he had asthma for a sec.
Wolvie26 chapter 34 . 8/26/2019