Reviews for a thousand hearts
walke chapter 10 . 4/18
OMG, the moment I started reading I couldn't get up D:
than in the end I was like OMG he's dead and than I read chapter 9 and I was like...
but I really enjoyed it especially how it ended.
that really is a bizzared dream to have :D
Korregidora chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Argh the updates stopped here so I don't get to see how it really ends. However, this April Fool's chapter makes for a funny "ending." Lol
Imperial Dragon chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Amzaing story, and I can't wait for the update.
broke your promise chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
and what ever happen to...

Chapter 11: a lamp on the pilgrim's road [forthcoming, I swear]

Chapter 12: you, my heart (Truly, An Epilogue) [forthcoming, I swear]

you swore, yeap. sure did huh. ( & flips hair
Hatake Tsughi chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
UGH you got us! Can’t wait for next chapter!
Cosmic Game chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Oh, and I forgot to mention, please update (although this seems unlikely since the last update was on 1 April 2008, almost two years ago). The dream ending is OK, but I still want to see Ottoman Iruka and Ottoman Kakashi live happily ever after.
Cosmic Game chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
This was a great story, definitely one of the better ones I've read on . Good work! I love the alternate universe, the Ottoman environment (although still with the ubiquitous Japanese riceballs). Different scenery, different culture, but the same love between Kakashi and Iruka is still there.
Cosmic Game chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
This chapter suggests that Kakashi was interested in 'something' to keep him warm during the night, but only stopped when he recognized Iruka. That slutty, cheating skank!
g chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
OMG PLEASE DNT TELL ME THATS REALLY HOW UR GANA END IT' IMA CRY! *grabs screen and shakes monitor furiously*
Billie the fourth sage chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
xD Well that was interesting 8D Although a bit anti-climactic eh xD I guess it should've just been a oneshot, but it was interesting
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
I really like it. update soon.
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
Yeah that's sort of a good thing that's an april fools I guess, but I actaully really did like the ending like that.
WayEviler chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
OMG, this has been the worst fanfic i have ever read!

April Fools-lame, i know, haha

LOL, that was a good one! I was reading it, and im like, HEY, they are not NINJAS here! lol. (it is a good ending, but i'm glad its not really the ending)
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Mr. Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
You fooled me! I'm glad though, "It was just a dream" endings are kind of a cop-out.

Iruka is the Sultan!