Reviews for Entwined
Lil Kawaii Girl chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
ANYWAY! I just finished the story and holy Jashin it was one of the best stories I have read in a long time! I really wish you could do a sequel but, I know you don't have time. It is still an amazing story(:
Lil Kawaii Girl chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
So CUTE! It's AMAZING! Just wanted to clear some things tho. Kakashi's eye is red(If that wasn't written down yet sorry didn't look at the reviews)and I don't think Naruto was in ninja school yet. Anyway it's GREAT!
thentheclownlaughed chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
hi!awesome story!update soon!
Renji's Baby Sister chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
about time you updated XD lol i shouldnt be talking, i havent updated my story in forever

nice chappy and the great sexy sasori-sama ish finally a criminal! bwahaha ! yay *dances* XD

cant wait for the next chappt hun
WE.should.call.it.mankind chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
zaa?
EmoLollipop chapter 14 . 6/18/2008
WHO! AN UPDATE !XD *glomp*
Zianna chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
PLOT TWIST! I like Kaori POV and I love the end Yeah Yeah Yeah TOBI YOU BAKA! Continue! I really like this! ( You also have a likable OC s that is even better)
Lyris88 chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
Hi! I just read your awesome story and I've gotta say,

AWESOME!

I was alittle worried Sasori wouldn't remember and would end up having a kid with Aimi...I cringed...

I'm your newest fan!

and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Later!.
EmoLollipop chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
YAY! you updated! *glomp* lol anyways, i'm really happy u updated your story! i liked it. i thought it was funny that Kaori called Sasori Saso-kun when I randomly call him Saso-chan XD lol anyways, i liked the chappie, although it was short. plz update soon!
Renji's Baby Sister chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
awesome awesome awesome! bout time you updated, though i shouldnt be talking i havent updated mine in like half a year

update soon please!
akatsuki are awsome chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I love this story SO much!and sasori was so Adoralble as a kid but i stil love him. i miss him so much. i love SasorixOC! Keep writing
Sapphir3Tig3r chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
good chapter but QUIT TRYING TO KILL ME ALREADY! I STOPPED AWHILE AGO! YOU'RE JUST LUCKY I DIDN'T THROW YOU DOWN A VOLCANO!

also JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY

MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER MAVER! u r so lucky Jay doesn't like to watch or read Naruto. HA!

Kato, over and out.
Renji's Baby Sister chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
aw aimi-baka must die *chases Aimi with poison tipped kunais* update i wanna see what happens next please
EmoLollipop chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
OH... Aimi makes me mad. She needs a good slap. spoiled brat.

But the story was good THE PLOT THICKINS! ;p
Zianna chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
DAMN BRAT! Gr! I want to rip off her head! - 'borrows' Hidan's pointy thing- WAHAHAHHA -calms down- UI really like that chapter! Never stop in the middle I like this!