Reviews for Finding Life
okami-onna chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I'm speechless and deeply moved. This is truly a masterpiece you should be proud.
I loved how you managed to say so much without being so specific. I wanted to know so bad but at the same time feel to much anxiousness and that is a really interesting mix.
I don't know what else I could say. I just loved everything about it.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my Gigai! (Using Uchihan's trilogy masterpiece as exclamation remark) I want to know the rest of the story, I want to know how Ichigo lived his life without Rukia. This is so heartwarming, so sad but beautiful ending.
ara07 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
hi, i've read this fic in the ichiruki community a long time ago, i wanted to leave a review back then but for some reasons i never did. but anyhow i would just like to tell you that this is probably the best ichiruki fic i've ever read.

seriously, if Tite Kubo would read this, i'm sure he'd be your fan. frankly, i wasn't very impressed with a few of your other fics, im my opinion some of them were pretty out of character. but this one girl, this one was a masterpiece. i think this is your best work, and definitely also one of the best out there.

not only were ichigo and rukia in character, but heavens, your prose was impeccable! it was very poetic, the way the words flow out was just seamless. i always try to be critical while reading because i wanted to learn and get some pointers but this one, i was just carried away by the stream of words.

i found my heart beating so fast as i read every word, you conveyed the emotions really well. damn i wish i could write like this _.

thank you for writing this. it was really beautiful.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
so beautiful...
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So freaking epic!

Tears! Tears are coming! Because that was just plain... beauty!

I loved that fiction!
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh my God..that was Lovely..absolutely heart-wrenching-ly lovely..great job!
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Happy angst? What is this?

pretty dang good is what it is. I liked it much better than "one of the two dies and the other lives on in loving memory" angst.
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
that was beautiful and nothing else.

miserable and sad, yes, but nonetheless beautiful.

the misery was well expressed, well written, as if your life depended on it.

thorough dedication.

-ok, i'm starting to creep myself out again. i'm done here-
J La Loba chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
that was sad. but it was really good. aw man, i got tears in my eyes. loved it!
Toblerone3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wonderful!
Monoui chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
What a beautiful story. I have tears in my eyes, and my roommate's looking at me oddly, but it was worth it to read this. :D
ninjapirate6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aw! thats so cute! sad though, but happy ending! great job! awesome story!
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
-hypervenilates-

OMG I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES.

that was so sad, but so perfect. could you do a sequel?

~C
poakkis chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
omg I almost cried at the end! I don't even know why, isn't that kinda like a happy end cuz they finally got to be with each other! I'm tired and I have no idea what I'm writing here but good story, keep up the good work! .
Five seas chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*sighs*. Beautiful. I simply have no other way to say it. A fine job.