Reviews for Heatwave
its amazing!not at all cheesy...i luv the way you write
Jesstew chapter 39 . 4/14
So cute
Winter010 chapter 30 . 1/2
Thank you for this, you are really an amazing writer!
Nana Denray chapter 39 . 3/10/2018
Loved the store, it was amazing and the store was very sexual, but classy. Very suspenseful. If you wrote more to it, I'm are everyone would be grateful.
dpennell007 chapter 39 . 1/29/2016
You captured their sweet innocence perfectly. Nothing needs to be added, you left them in a good place. Thanks for sharing your adorable story!
LillianBroderick chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
Lovely
Zveka chapter 39 . 1/12/2016
Kay on RobAttack blog rec'd your story

Excellent story love it :) great read with canon B&E :)
readicted chapter 39 . 1/6/2016
Lovely ending. I've enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
readicted chapter 38 . 1/6/2016
So perfectly written. This scene was amazing.
readicted chapter 37 . 1/6/2016
Very sweet how moved he was be her gift.
readicted chapter 36 . 1/6/2016
Glad she got this extra time with her mom. The lingerie shopping sounds properly mortifying, although fairly tame. I did laugh a couple of times at Bella's expense.
readicted chapter 35 . 1/6/2016
Dammit! That's just mean, but I KNEW you were going to do this, although I thought it was going to be Charlie. Damn. I'm feeling... frustrated. Lol
readicted chapter 34 . 1/6/2016
I was always envious of couples at the fair when I was a young teen. It always seemed so fun and romantic. Then I got to experience it. Cotton candy, goofy photo booth pictures, t-shirt with our names spray painted in a heart. Aww.
readicted chapter 33 . 1/6/2016
Husband. Aww.
readicted chapter 31 . 1/6/2016
The dance lesson was a great idea and I chuckled at the Debbie Allen Fame reference. I wanted a little teensy bit more wall action because I think walls are great! The confrontation between Edward and Charlie needed to happen and I do believe that that speech Edward laid down on Charlie is one of my all-time favorites in all the fics that I have read.
4,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »