Reviews for Heatwave
dpennell007 chapter 39 . 1/29
You captured their sweet innocence perfectly. Nothing needs to be added, you left them in a good place. Thanks for sharing your adorable story!
LillianBroderick chapter 8 . 1/26
Lovely
Zveka68 chapter 39 . 1/12
Kay on RobAttack blog rec'd your story

Excellent story love it :) great read with canon B&E :)
readicted chapter 39 . 1/6
Lovely ending. I've enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
readicted chapter 38 . 1/6
So perfectly written. This scene was amazing.
readicted chapter 37 . 1/6
Very sweet how moved he was be her gift.
readicted chapter 36 . 1/6
Glad she got this extra time with her mom. The lingerie shopping sounds properly mortifying, although fairly tame. I did laugh a couple of times at Bella's expense.
readicted chapter 35 . 1/6
Dammit! That's just mean, but I KNEW you were going to do this, although I thought it was going to be Charlie. Damn. I'm feeling... frustrated. Lol
readicted chapter 34 . 1/6
I was always envious of couples at the fair when I was a young teen. It always seemed so fun and romantic. Then I got to experience it. Cotton candy, goofy photo booth pictures, t-shirt with our names spray painted in a heart. Aww.
readicted chapter 33 . 1/6
Husband. Aww.
readicted chapter 31 . 1/6
The dance lesson was a great idea and I chuckled at the Debbie Allen Fame reference. I wanted a little teensy bit more wall action because I think walls are great! The confrontation between Edward and Charlie needed to happen and I do believe that that speech Edward laid down on Charlie is one of my all-time favorites in all the fics that I have read.
MissBliss10 chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't know if you ever still check your reviews but I just had to tell you how much I live this story! I just logged into my account after not writing or reading any fanfiction for like 4 years and I was so so happy to see this was still here! This was my favorite fic back then and I can't wait to reread it!
readicted chapter 30 . 1/5
Sweet and intimate moments.
readicted chapter 29 . 1/5
I looked up the song you had Edward sing and it was perfect. The voice was perfect. I got goose bumps.
readicted chapter 26 . 1/5
Fun chapter. Carlisle guilt tripping Edward, Rose shooting Bella, and Bella getting her revenge on Emmett, was perfect. It was great that Edward let Bella have fun, and that she got to participate as they let their hair down to play. Painting Edward by Bella was fun too.
4,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »