Reviews for Heatwave
chnchinadoll7aol.com chapter 39 . 6/11/2010
good romantic story
Readaholic187 chapter 38 . 6/8/2010
the expression that come to mind after reading chapter 38 is "Dear Lord in Heaven". Reading that chapter makes me want to go grab my husband and pounce on him.
Daydreamer-74423 chapter 39 . 6/8/2010
Amazing, plz write more
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
love
CullenCutie x chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
OMG! i havent read all tis story but know this is gonna be HOT! and smokin! you go my friend
gypsytrip chapter 39 . 5/11/2010
just wanted to add this to my favorites!

i read it so long ago but i've never forgotten it!

i LOVE your story-it's brilliant and you're lovely )
abw05 chapter 39 . 5/4/2010
Im not sure if I have written a review for this story or not but I loved it so much the first time that I had to read it again and wasn't disappointed. This is a great filler for inbetween Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. You did a wonderful job and am looking foward to read more from you!
sweet sonia chapter 39 . 4/28/2010
love the story :D xx
Sarah chapter 39 . 4/24/2010
Just wanted to let you know I loved the whole thing! Very much enjoyed the sultry Bella and Edward action. Good storyline- couldn't stop reaidn git.
AliceImWunderland chapter 39 . 4/16/2010
Very beautiful story!
Fliberty chapter 39 . 4/11/2010
I enjoyed this story very much.

You captured the characters very well and did a great job of filling the gaps between the books. The intensity you built up with them between all the interruptions worked well, I could feel their frustration.

The night of the storm was fantastic, very well done. I think it was hard to identify a point where the story should end to avoid the overlap with BD but I think this worked pretty well.
blah526 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010