Reviews for Heatwave
roon0 chapter 39 . 3/2/2010
This has been wonderful and I enjoyed every chapter of it.
ohmymay-x3 chapter 39 . 2/28/2010
Great!
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
This is so cute.
ovalau chapter 39 . 2/23/2010
love love love this story. it made me giggle uncontrollably, which is a good sign. great job :)
JanuaryLestrange chapter 39 . 2/20/2010
That was a lovely story. You kept them nicely in character. Thanks for all the time you put into writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
lillred chapter 39 . 2/19/2010
fantastic!
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 30 . 2/17/2010
I like the story u wrote it very well. Like the fluff at the end as well as everything building up to it.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
i find it quite funny, when i read the part about rosalie recieving a txt meeage, i got one when i read that sentence lol great story!
full strawberry moon chapter 39 . 2/6/2010
amazing
twicrack83 chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
I stumbled upon this story and was unsure if I would like it, but your writing was very well some of the best I have read. Thank you for staying true to the characters/relationships. This story is definitely one of my favorites! I hope to read more from you soon!
Leprechuan chapter 39 . 1/22/2010
You are a writeing god! I've never read a story this amazing. I know in SMs books everything is all serious and angsty but you've created the perfect flirty/intamit/sudective story. You write both E and B very well and i hope you write other pieces like this!

happy writing and mmuch love,

L
natas174 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
looks like its going to be a good story
KaylaCullen95 chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
omg! that kiss in the alley was HOT! great job so far :)
SilverCityGal xoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow this is great! i hope u continue. u hav a gift

i cant wait for more!
Jacoblucas chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
wow..you are an awesome story teller...I was reading this chapter and totally saw the cave, where they were sitting! The most visual I have ever read in any book! Great job..can't wait to see what happens
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »