Reviews for Heatwave
Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 25 . 12/12/2009
Omg. Really. This chapter was hilarious. Actual laugh out loud. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You are a very talented writer!

xx
lila chapter 19 . 12/11/2009
DAYUM! that was INTENSE! but why did u make bella pass out? i was getting more and more excited by the second! amazing! i loved it, very good!
Johnnyfan chapter 39 . 12/11/2009
This was one of the best and sweetest stories that i have ever read! I love it! I will add it to my favorites! This is the first of your stories that I have read, but it will not be that last I am sure! Thank you for writing such a beautiful storie!
Emmyfair chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
love it so far!
4everhis91 chapter 39 . 11/16/2009
It was a great read and I fully enoyed it... thank you for sharing ur talents :) my favorite part or at least what stands out the most is the Edward sing that song OMG i love the song so so EDWARD :) I also love the lake ... u know what ... i really just liked it all! please continue to consider doing the out-takes between Charlie and Edward. A little more info on Edward standing up to him and the phone call Edward had before the storm from Charlie saying he wont be home till the nest day. It would be great. I will be watching for ur alerts :)
4everhis91 chapter 38 . 11/16/2009
ur right the heatwave was one long foreplay session... but the saying is true ... good things come to those who wait... this was AWESOME ... great job and the timing felt overdue in earlier chapters but now it just feels right. Complete. Perfect. :)
4everhis91 chapter 37 . 11/16/2009
:) I am so so happy Bella didnt give Edward any grief about the credit card :)
4everhis91 chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
I loved this ... it explains how Edward got the credit card to bella... i always wondered. Renee being there was the perfect timing for him to spring it on her :)
4everhis91 chapter 35 . 11/16/2009
now they're getting disturbed from people clear in Florida ... if only they could have a few minutes alone without the one, human needs or the ever-seeing pixie :) Renee' WOW this should b interesting
4everhis91 chapter 34 . 11/16/2009
Tommy was cute :)Another one for the list .. LOL but even funnier is Jaz screaming on the ride because of everything hitting him LOL ... I would love to see that! Sneaky Cullen kids I bet they did something to the train... which by the way was the perfect ride for a couple that consists of a vamp and a danger magnet... screw the swans and tunnel of love ... lets ride the ghost train :)
4everhis91 chapter 33 . 11/16/2009
I liked the game :) I also love the way the Cullens are so protective of Esme (even though I bet she is a true force of nature in defending her family) She could b totally scary scary mom :) As for Rose.. I think its good and should b said... Bella should know the straight truth of the matter.
4everhis91 chapter 32 . 11/16/2009
I loved the interaction with Charlie. Please write an out-take that shows what Bella missed before she stated down the steps and was able to hear them. I would love to know what started this conversation and to b able to c/read it from EPOV so we could hear Charlies thoughts 2 :)
4everhis91 chapter 31 . 11/16/2009
Ug turn the ringers off LOL :)
4everhis91 chapter 30 . 11/15/2009
a bed on a truck, a bed of roses, a pillow soft bed... it doesnt matter... its all good as long as Edward is there :)
4everhis91 chapter 29 . 11/15/2009
loved the song choices and I listened to them ... u do something to me was completely moving and I think Rob needs to record it ... it soulful and would be wonderful! Suits the saga perfect... u needed to make a soundtrack list for all the books. I would love to c that playlist!
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »