Reviews for Heatwave
Leprechuan chapter 39 . 1/22/2010
You are a writeing god! I've never read a story this amazing. I know in SMs books everything is all serious and angsty but you've created the perfect flirty/intamit/sudective story. You write both E and B very well and i hope you write other pieces like this!

happy writing and mmuch love,

L
natas174 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
looks like its going to be a good story
KaylaCullen95 chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
omg! that kiss in the alley was HOT! great job so far :)
SilverCityGal xoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow this is great! i hope u continue. u hav a gift

i cant wait for more!
Jacoblucas chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
wow..you are an awesome story teller...I was reading this chapter and totally saw the cave, where they were sitting! The most visual I have ever read in any book! Great job..can't wait to see what happens
Jacoblucas chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
oh..love this so far
IrishAsh chapter 33 . 1/11/2010
Aw I love that some of my heritage is included, Excxellent chapter, nice to see them act as a family, I think Rose is really trying to be the big caring sister she knows she is being harsh but is really looking out for bella
la vampire susan chapter 39 . 1/10/2010
i loved the story! cant wait for the next one but i really didnt like breaking dawn. i got about halfway through it and couldnt finish it and thats not like me to do. :( love your work though :) keep going :)
la vampire susan chapter 38 . 1/10/2010
wow i love it! very well written, most limes like this are kinda hard to write but you made it very nice. i love your choice of words too :)
KCBC chapter 38 . 1/9/2010
So sweet - loved all the chapters of build up to the hot stuff! Great writing - it sounded like Bella and Edward.
rebecca chapter 39 . 1/5/2010
A Very long but worthwhile story that flowed and intertwined around Bella and Edward. It is such a breath of fresh air to see the everyday activities of Bella and the Cullens, and the way they interate between each other. I felt that Bella had more to her than what is described in the Twilight series and I thank you for the entertainment. Thank you very much.
rizzyg2 chapter 39 . 1/5/2010
Great story, just read it from start to finish and I absolutely adored it!

Izzy x
big fan chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
Lol love the story - just figured out that all the chapters are songs - nice touch
Elizabethjulia chapter 38 . 1/1/2010