Reviews for Heatwave
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
it building up ... did Edward forfiet or make a new deal so he could go to Bella?
4everhis91 chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
pool ... drinks ... the Cullens ... and Em LOL :)
4everhis91 chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
OME I cant wait to see what the forfeit is going to b... I couldnt help but pic some old-school dance style LOL... Things sure r heating up:)
4everhis91 chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
Where's Angela and Jess? I thought maybe they might have carpooled with the Cullens... I am hoping the didnt so that there will be alone time on the way home :)
4everhis91 chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
thank goodness they are going :) and that Charlie is going to be out of town fora few more days :)
4everhis91 chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
I wonder what set Rose off... I bet it has something to do with Edward & Em fighting. I hope the Cullens go to the club 2 :)
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 11/15/2009
I love this story and have been attempting to leave reviews after each chapter, but ff is not posting it for me. The site must of been having problems. Anyway I loved the hand tan lines, the lake, the cave, and the surprise we awesome and it is so wonderful to read a story from EPOV were there is a true understanding of him coming to terms with allowing himself to be 'happy' :) Thanks for sharing ur story. Hopefully this will post :)
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
she should have had her suit on that would be better for soaking up th sun and for skin exposure :) after all Edward seems really relaxed... why not work with it :) Its a great story. Very Enjoyable :)
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
love it love it love it ... a good book... with fluff it sounds like and now an offer of applied lotion at the hands of Edward :) What could b better :)
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved this chapter.
LivesInTheStars16 chapter 23 . 10/29/2009
wicked
MadelineRenee chapter 21 . 10/24/2009
I am really enjoying your story! It is sweet and makes the characters seem like real people. You are a good writer and should keep it up :) You have provided me with a thoroughly enjoyable lazy Saturday afternoon - thanks!
aly chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
ok, EVERY single time i read a "heat" story it mentions flip-flops. Am I right in thinking its some american term for thongs?
4,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »