Reviews for Heatwave
VictoriaJade87 chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Haha, i love how you think 29 degrees Celsius / 85 Fahrenheit is a heatwave. I live in Australia and that would be a mild day, hell Tuesday was 40 degrees celsius
kelly.ftw chapter 39 . 12/21/2009
What a great story! I'll admit, I was getting VERY anxious for Edward and Bella to become intimate, and wow, it was worth the wait. Wonderfully done lemon, fit perfectly with the story. I'll be reading more of your stories! Thank you!
Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 39 . 12/13/2009
The most amazing story I have read! I can't even explain how this story has affected me. Brilliant! You should write a story of your're own. It would be epic. Please never believe anyone who ever says anything bad about your writing, it's intelligent and compelling. I'm off to read the other stuff you have written.

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times, A-freaking-mazing!

Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 32 . 12/12/2009
Yay! I'm so glad Edward stood up to Charlie.

Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 30 . 12/12/2009
So cute! I'm impressed. Your a great writer, and I love how you don't keep everthing completely perfect all the time.

Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 25 . 12/12/2009
Omg. Really. This chapter was hilarious. Actual laugh out loud. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You are a very talented writer!

lila chapter 19 . 12/11/2009
DAYUM! that was INTENSE! but why did u make bella pass out? i was getting more and more excited by the second! amazing! i loved it, very good!
Johnnyfan chapter 39 . 12/11/2009
This was one of the best and sweetest stories that i have ever read! I love it! I will add it to my favorites! This is the first of your stories that I have read, but it will not be that last I am sure! Thank you for writing such a beautiful storie!
Emmyfair chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
love it so far!
4everhis91 chapter 39 . 11/16/2009
It was a great read and I fully enoyed it... thank you for sharing ur talents :) my favorite part or at least what stands out the most is the Edward sing that song OMG i love the song so so EDWARD :) I also love the lake ... u know what ... i really just liked it all! please continue to consider doing the out-takes between Charlie and Edward. A little more info on Edward standing up to him and the phone call Edward had before the storm from Charlie saying he wont be home till the nest day. It would be great. I will be watching for ur alerts :)
4everhis91 chapter 38 . 11/16/2009
ur right the heatwave was one long foreplay session... but the saying is true ... good things come to those who wait... this was AWESOME ... great job and the timing felt overdue in earlier chapters but now it just feels right. Complete. Perfect. :)
4everhis91 chapter 37 . 11/16/2009
:) I am so so happy Bella didnt give Edward any grief about the credit card :)
4everhis91 chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
I loved this ... it explains how Edward got the credit card to bella... i always wondered. Renee being there was the perfect timing for him to spring it on her :)
4everhis91 chapter 35 . 11/16/2009
now they're getting disturbed from people clear in Florida ... if only they could have a few minutes alone without the one, human needs or the ever-seeing pixie :) Renee' WOW this should b interesting
4everhis91 chapter 34 . 11/16/2009
Tommy was cute :)Another one for the list .. LOL but even funnier is Jaz screaming on the ride because of everything hitting him LOL ... I would love to see that! Sneaky Cullen kids I bet they did something to the train... which by the way was the perfect ride for a couple that consists of a vamp and a danger magnet... screw the swans and tunnel of love ... lets ride the ghost train :)
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »