Reviews for Heatwave
bella chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
im from germany and ich just want to tell you your story is absolutly fantastic we had a lot of fun to read it. thank you for that nice story -lots of greetings from germany ;-)
grk chapter 39 . 6/5/2009
Just enough cheese.

Perfection.

And now it is very late. But I can't even regret staying up to finish this.

Sweet dreams for me, most def.

Brilliant. You are an angel.
rrk chapter 31 . 6/4/2009
I am making excited baby raptor noises. Because this chapter is so cute!

I was listening to Pink Martini and Jimmy Scott's Tea for Two while they were dancing.

Raspy. Making a sugar cake! Look it up! That and the Billie Holiday song from The Notebook.

Kind of Bella and Edward.

Also I'm Not Crying. Flight of the Conchords. Which doesn't at all relate but is hilarious.

So cute! And I realize this story is from like a year ago, but I just discovered it. And I may just be in love.

Dancing. M-azing.

You're phenomenal. Also see: extraordinary, fantastic, splendorific, crazyamazing, and scandacalamitous! - not really that one.

But sheesh. Great stuff, that. Cigar for you!
eerp chapter 29 . 6/4/2009
Did you say something about Total Eclipse of the Heart? I must have lost it when I had to rush to iTunes and buy all of those songs.

Love!

They're so sweet. Perfect!

I love how long this is. I hope it never ends!
eeek chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
"Jasper was the self appointed champion of underage drinkers."

I'm dying. In a good way.

ho. Funny, funny story.

I am watching Honey while reading this. And instead of Jessica Alba I am seeing Jessica Jessica. And laughing!
darkheart1310 chapter 33 . 6/2/2009
I'm really sorry but your wrong

Horses sweat

men perspire

Ladies glow

just thought you should know.

that's my only nag on a great and funny story
dwra chapter 39 . 5/30/2009
it was perfect! good for you!
hippie starr chapter 22 . 5/29/2009
Just drop the towel already. I would~!
hippie starr chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
The back seat? "Edward" wants to move to the back seat? Whoa!
Silkie chapter 25 . 5/24/2009
I'm really really enjoying this fic. Just say your thanks in Irish. Very unusual...as a Cork Girl myself, it was a nice addition. You actually from Ireland?
smudger1 chapter 39 . 5/24/2009
This story was brilliant! Absolutely loved the Paul Weller song...put it back on my MP3 player, after deleting it a couple of months ago.

Although some may have thought this was graphic, I remember being a teenager and trying to push the boundaries just like they are doing, yet never quite crossing the line. I thought it was just about right.

Even S Meyer hinted at the fact that they had pushed the boundaries in Chapter 2 of BD, after the Practise makes perfect line, so I think you got things just right. Well done!
Mary chapter 39 . 5/21/2009
This story was absolutely sweet, touching and Great! The way you worked up their relationship was just so sweet, although, you were killing me with all those little interuptions just as things were getting interesting...lol. Job well done and now going to your profile to check out the rest :-)
nadia22 chapter 39 . 5/20/2009
Great writing! omigosh! i love how this addition fits so perfectly between Eclipse and BD) I loved reading this!
VictoriaLookALike chapter 38 . 5/19/2009
Loved it! Squeals! Really, I wish I had read this in order of the books... I think I will next time I read the saga. It's amazing... are you sure you aren't Ms. Meyer under a pen name? Thank you! Loved the entire thing. You had me laughing out loud at points, and heart fluttering at others. Can't wait to read more from you!
VictoriaLookALike chapter 35 . 5/19/2009
Whoa, Chapter 35 is hot! I am so excited for this story!
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »