Reviews for Heatwave
norma chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
dude seriously this is awesome...props to you my friend...props
irishgirl32 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I think you did a wonderful job writing from Edwards pov. I really am looking forward to reading more!
BlackBells chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I don't think you need a beta, spelling grammar etc. seems fine to me. Everyone makes little mistakes here and there but its not overly obvious or anything. i liked the EPOV! maybe try it more often? cos its good to get both points of view. 2nd august for breaking dawn...hmm dont even want to wait that long :p but i had it good cos i started reading the books once eclipse had already come out so i just read them one after the other.
Elle-H 23 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
great chapter

you portray edwards POV and thoughts wonderfully,

he sounds just as he should sound

as for bella and her naughty sounding dreams...good on her!

keep up the great work
KawaiiMeoww chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Woww, I liked it in Edwards POV; Bella and her sleeping too, lol!
daniella chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
update asap

i love this fanfic!

one of my favs!1
hot 101 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
This was a very interesting chapter to say the least I loved it!.And this was probley my favorite chapter of them all just because it was in Edwards POV!, I mean as I read the twilight books I was always wondering what was going through his head so its cool to read chapters like this soon please.
NewRomantic44 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
really good chapter i can't wait for the new book to be realeased too.

I love edward in the chapter, it's nice to know what he is thinking time to time.

Geat job update as soon as you can...

bloodredeclipse chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I love it! You ca[tured Edward's POV perfectly in my opinion. Eclipse came out August 7th if I remember correctly. I am pretty sure about that because I got into the Twilight series late July! Love it and update soon please!
Nora chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
please update soon

i love you story

its truly unique, and it has a lot of potential
KlutzLike Bella chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Very good. Interesting take on the situation, as well.
Fiercest chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
aw! i love EPOV its my favorite! keep writing, i love this story

from one author to another

ashel-13 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I loved Edward's Point of View. It's good to know when Bella has that effect on him because we all know what he does to
MeyaRose chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
bittersweetromance123 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
i loved the chapter. i like chapters in edward p.o.v's. update soon.
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 321 .. Last Next »