Reviews for Heatwave
wow i just noticed that chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
they really do come from songs!

i totally didn't notice that. anyways, keep up your super special awesome story. it is my new favorite fan fiction.
teamdemonmonkey chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
do you ever just read a story that you think is just so amazing you want to half slip it to the man of your dreams to drop some hints and half dont becasue you would just end up being disappointed?

That's what this amazing story is.

aprileve chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
You Go! i love this story and i can't wait for it to get passionate

write soon
Jommy4L210 chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
omg this is definately one of my fav. fics.!

i cant wait for breaking dawn and in Atlanta Eclipse came out August 7th i think...
Jommy4L210 chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
o! i wonder wat it is
Jommy4L210 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
uh-oh, sunblock is how it always
Jommy4L210 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
so far so good!
MarryMeFirst chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
i love it.
xiomara209 chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
poor..edward and his mind reading powers..update soon..
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Eclipse came out on August 7, 2007, I think. That was awesome! You do Edward's POV amazingly.
tyLer-Lover chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Hi! I'm usually writing only for The Covenant, but I came across this fic after I read the Twilight series, and I just want to say a few things about your writing:

-WOW. W-O-W. I love it.

-I love how you portray Edward :) he's so sweet here, and I love that. I'm such a sap for sweet guys :)

-love Bella. She's so her (do you get it?) I mean, she's so herself, good job on writing her.

-I love how this fic is sweet and lovely, but it's still steamy. I love the fluffiness :)

So basically, I'm loving this fic right now. Keep doing what you're doing, it's so great. :) You'll definitely hear more from me from now on. Update soon!
qrstuv chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
I absolutely love the style of your writing. (on this and soaring - and they are so completely different) I am enjoying the heat immensely. This was really good - thought you did a really good job with Edward's POV
TwilightVampire92 chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Gah, I loved it. its nice to see that Edward tend to think the way a man would sometimes xD lol, anyways please update soon, i cant wait to see whats planned for the next day! _

ps- Eclipse came out August 8,07 i stayed up from the night before(the 7th) to get it early and stayed up until 4am the next day(the 9th) to read it.
Piano4Eli chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Eclipse came out on August 7 2007 Last Year... Where did you read that?

Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Very nice! I love this chapter! Great job so far, waiting for more!
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 321 .. Last Next »