Reviews for Heatwave
KlutzLike Bella chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Very good. Interesting take on the situation, as well.
Fiercest chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
aw! i love EPOV its my favorite! keep writing, i love this story

from one author to another

DH*~
ashel-13 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I loved Edward's Point of View. It's good to know when Bella has that effect on him because we all know what he does to her...lol.
MeyaRose chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
bittersweetromance123 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
i loved the chapter. i like chapters in edward p.o.v's. update soon.
Cassie chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Okay...you are an amazing writer...very talented. I love all the detail you used in this chapter regarding Edwards thought. Oh, and by the way, Eclipse came out on August 8 of 2007. I remember cause i counted down the days...lol.

Cassie

Email mr if you need any advice on your story or anything! I love to hear from the authors!
vjd chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
What comment did Emmett make that embarrased Bella? Was it about how she was laying with Edward on the bed? I am very curious...it's alwasy interesting to know what Emmett says when it comes to embarrasing bella! He's so good at it!

Nice, sweet story!
Contorted Thoughts chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
haha ... I didn't notice that

last year Eclipse came out August 7th, if it's not going to be available in your area until October I recommend you pre-order it and it'll arrive the day it comes out.

keep updating as fast as you have been!
4-is-lovely chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
UPDATE! DAMMIT UPDATE UPDATE! YOU'RE STORY BRIGHTENS MY DAY SO MUCH! I loved the EPOV! DID YOU KNOW SHE'S WRITING TWILIGHT IN EDWARDS POV! I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!
stinkybunny chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
you did a great job on edward's point of view.
powerhungry chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
cool
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I LOVE EDDIE! he's so... edward in this chapter. you did a fantastic job!
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Love it! Poor Edward...cold showers won't do him a lick of good now, haha!
jazbabe621 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
i LOVE edwards point of view. i think its so sweet, and i love the way he thought about bella, never really stating anything to bluntly but just enough so we get the point! amazing writing ] cant wait for the next one
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I'd be glad to beta, and I love your story! I catch onto mistakes, and I'm glad to say that you don't really need a beta. Your grammar and spelling are pretty much impeccable!

Charlotte