Reviews for Heatwave
averysubtlegift chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
I'm with your AN about reviews - i mean it is just polite at the very least - so in the interest of being polite: I personally love when Band E are just romantic and fluffy it is most enjoyable to read. I love your style of writing the characters - it is really so in character. Who had thought a little trip to a lake would lead to so many sweet writing possibilities.

Liked Bella's last little line about getting in to bed. Cute.
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
i like cheese! cheese is tasty!
Vera Rose chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
this is wonderful! I love it! great job! can't wait for more!
RockstarLife chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
aw! :-D that was so sweet! :-D and Bella's comet has a very nice ring to it! :-D I like this story a lot! :-D awesome job! :-D
Caro chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Wow...that chapter was...Incredibly romantic...I suggest to read it while listening to Rose's theme from Titanic soundtrack
whistfull lullaby chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
love it love it love it love it!
Belle07 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
who isn't a sucker for romance?
irishgirl32 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
I think this was a marvolous chapter and I really am looking forward to read more chapters!
BlackBells chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
more cheese than steam haha oh well thats bella and edward for you. i think its sweet. its also more like the books that way.
Palmergrl chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
I really do like to keep up with this like they needed more "fluffy, romance" moments:D
Elle-H 23 chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
i love the chesse :]
Bedlam Flux chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
good chapter. looking forward to the next.
josephine chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
WOW! This is an excellent story, I read a lot of twilight fan fictions but this one is by far my favourite. I can't wait to read more! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
norma chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
two words... bloody fantastic!
bellarina chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
Oh that was very sweet. Although I like the steamy stuff too, I'm always a sucker for some good sweet fluff :D I loved how ALice named the comet after Bella. Too cute!
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »