Reviews for Heatwave
CleverWriter2416 chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
this is great! I totally love it! u better update often or ill go all werewolf on u. wacha! hahaha jk u may think im psycho, but im just really bored right now. but this is a great story. u have and amazing eye for detail. is amazing.
Contorted Thoughts chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
where are they going?

update soon!
Belle07 chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
summer time
RockstarLife chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I like this story a lot! :-D awesome job! :-D one question though, did you know the title of this chapter is also the title of a Garth Brooks song? I had it stuck in my head for the whole chapter! :-D
bittersweetromance123 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
update soon.
bellarina chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Oh Bella, always a never ending source of fun for the Cullens and endlessly embarrassed lol. I have to admit the handprint right in the middle of her belly sunburn was hilarious but would be truly embarrassing. As always Edward handled it gracefully and remained his ever sexy self. ;)
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I absolutely LOVE love love this story! Everyone's in character and it's a very cool plotline. Please continue as soon as possible!
necro-beast619 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
AMAZING story, really. added to my alerts and faves :)
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
sounds good, though the fact that it's rated M worries me...
Darknightfairy chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This was a good chapter and the writing is pretty good, the flow is good too as are your details.
xiomara209 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
hecka funny..update soon..
bloodredeclipse chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Gah! I love it and I can't wait until you update next! I can't wait to see what the surprise is!
My-Bella chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Edward and Bella always end up the butt of the others jokes! LOL!
Elle-H 23 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
You're doing a great job so far, so please update asap so I can hear more of this mysterious place bella has been taken to...

and lol at the handprint! :]
Tamper with my memory chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I love the way you write. Its upbeat and refreshing. keep it comeing please:)
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 .. Last Next »