Reviews for Heatwave
qrstuv chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
I think your story is quite good so far. You capture the essence of Bella and Edward very well - as well as the rest of the Cullen siblings. I also liked the points about deoderant and where to stash her undies - good points when you are hanging with super sensitive vampires. The statement about the heat is quite true I believe - the heat cranks up those crazy hormones. There was a line in Ch3 I am unsure of which contained the word twigged - that is a word I am unfamiliar with?

All in all quite enjoyable - hope you will keep writing this story and update soon.
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
this is great! really well written and super cute!
la vampire susan chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
YAY! update soon!
Shannon530 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
You call it fluff but im enjoying it thoroughly! Its nice to just have something of the characters while i patiently await Breaking Dawn! You writing style is so close to stephenie meyer, and i adore it! -S
4-is-lovely chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
YAY! IT'S SO AWESOME! I HOPE YOU UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
CleverWriter2416 chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
this is great! I totally love it! u better update often or ill go all werewolf on u. wacha! hahaha jk u may think im psycho, but im just really bored right now. but this is a great story. u have and amazing eye for detail. is amazing.
Contorted Thoughts chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
where are they going?

update soon!
Belle07 chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
summer time
RockstarLife chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I like this story a lot! :-D awesome job! :-D one question though, did you know the title of this chapter is also the title of a Garth Brooks song? I had it stuck in my head for the whole chapter! :-D
bittersweetromance123 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
update soon.
bellarina chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Oh Bella, always a never ending source of fun for the Cullens and endlessly embarrassed lol. I have to admit the handprint right in the middle of her belly sunburn was hilarious but would be truly embarrassing. As always Edward handled it gracefully and remained his ever sexy self. ;)
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I absolutely LOVE love love this story! Everyone's in character and it's a very cool plotline. Please continue as soon as possible!
necro-beast619 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
AMAZING story, really. added to my alerts and faves :)
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
sounds good, though the fact that it's rated M worries me...
Darknightfairy chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This was a good chapter and the writing is pretty good, the flow is good too as are your details.
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 .. Last Next »