Reviews for Heatwave
JasperWhitlocksSoulMate chapter 39 . 11/26/2010
This is the second time I've read Heatwave and it seems to get better every time.
Sarahippy chapter 39 . 11/26/2010
SO beautiful! I feel very privileged to have come across this story :) Your writing is amazing and you should be very proud of this :) Fantastic job!
SecretsAndExcuses chapter 38 . 10/31/2010
WOWOWWOWOWOOW I LOVE THIS STORY

its so nice to have some quality bella and edward time, minus all the drama shit, but you did this without making it boring at all. i'm amazed :)

and that last chapter? oohh myy i think i may need a cold shower. immediantly. lovely story, thank you so much for writing it,

zara x
Madjestic chapter 39 . 10/26/2010
this story was really great and fun to read, i loved it :D:D
PleaseDeleteAccountPLEASE19282 chapter 20 . 10/21/2010
nice
TheFadedLight chapter 39 . 10/15/2010
Amazing! I just read this...I know, a little late eh? I thought it was perfect! I loved the way you wrote them! Definitely one of the good edwards and even bella. She made sense the way I thought she should have been. Awesome job!
mschris44 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is a good story!
Jules78 chapter 39 . 10/9/2010
One of the best stories I have ever read on here..Loved it!
Jessview chapter 38 . 10/4/2010
This is a fun story to read. For a light story, E & B seem pretty in character and the whole story just reminds me of long summers. The pace of their explorations also seems believable. My one question is: If chapter 38 is the first time that B noticed/felt anything "hard pressing against" her down below, what on earth was she feeling in all those previous chapters where they were straddling, grinding, rubbing, pushing, pressing and rotating together laps and hips? Does Edward have a Malibu Ken doll body that he can switch out with his regular one for chaste summer fun? And why didn't he warn her tonight that he was going to switch back to the standard (undead) hormone soaked 17 year old boy model (in chapter 38.)
hijadelpecado chapter 39 . 9/18/2010
I loved your fic, it was sweet and moving. The final scene in the meadow was just beautiful and the storm episode was hot as hell!

In short, amazing story!
JessXO chapter 39 . 9/10/2010
that was exceptional! i loved it! the way that you write is just incredible!
patiicm chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
I LOVE EDWARD!1
patiicm chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Rereading!

and lovin it again!
Traditional.Rose chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
Omg. Ok. So, imagine, if you can. Me. Sqealing.
cool chapter 39 . 9/3/2010
great story i love it

when you'll post the new chapter?
4,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »