Reviews for Heatwave
TaleTerror chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
"You are the like the rain that nurtures them. The trees that shelters them. The wind that reminds them to be strong and the soil that binds then together."

Wow that is the most perfect one liners I have ever read and it suits Esme spot on...

Im very impressed with that.
Robsten0123 chapter 39 . 4/15/2011
I love your story! It's absolutely brilliant :D
cullenchick chapter 39 . 4/13/2011
I absolutely love this this story! one of my most favorite fanfiction stories! Could you please write more fluff about Edward and Bella? this was awesome!
Natalia Mazaur chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Damn, I suddenly REALLY want to go dancing. Fabulous story!
Emily chapter 39 . 4/12/2011
Wowy, wow, WOW!

Btw, this is my second EVER review on Fanfiction, so you should feel happy!

THIS was amazing... definitely one of my fav fanfictions I've read and tbh I think I've read a 5 dozen or so; IKA ALOT! 99% of them Twilight based (she why you should feel happy and blessed :p)

I was split between this and Blue Moon over Manka's being the highest out of my top 3, and I think this will be the highest out the 2 cos it's finished and I laughed SOOO many times; with the fluff and honestly your comments before and after each chapter... LOL for trying not to but the Rihanna song in the last chapter - was in fits of giggles XD

It had many "Aw :')" parts in it too - especially the laying outside in the culen's backyard (for some reason I picture that near the ruin of the cottage that's Edward/ Bella's home in BD - as it was near the border line of the forest yet far away from the main house) and LOLed at the Clubbing (bella and the drink 3) oh! And rosalie's reaction when Emmett didn't pick her first...

I was gonna write a review for each of those as I was reading through, but thought you'd appriciate a longer one ;p

A few grammer and spelling mistakes, here are there, but nothing that we couldn't work out or correct in our heads easily - sometimes it annoyed me, but stiil.

Overall WELL DONE, and keep up the good work... I'm know going to read the sequels to Blue Moon over Manka's as I've just seen them on your bio page; YEAY!

(Btw, just putting out there - If you wanna reply, or want help with grammer/spelling etc in any upcoming stories don't hesistate :)

mellie_newbold on twitter )
allbookedup chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This is certainly a lighter "sunnier" view of Edward/Bella!

Looking forward to a fun vamp/human summer...

Best, Ann in SC
cristinacochina chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
I love this story but it's going too slow... they seem like prudes.
CrAzY4lIfE01 chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
the poem I carry your heat with me is a song I am sing in my chours class
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Good chapter. Loved the lotion bit. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Good chapter. Hehe. It sucks to get caught reading something dirty. Lol. It seems the heatwave will be affecting Edward and Bella the same way it did Max and Liz.. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Good chapter. Gotta love a good heatwave. They tend to lead to fantastic things. p
Ira Bell chapter 39 . 1/14/2011
I loved this story

it took me 1 week and a half to read it

LOVED IT
Purplecowfreak18 chapter 39 . 12/4/2010
Great story! I absolutely loved it! Keep writing!
JasperWhitlocksSoulMate chapter 39 . 11/26/2010
This is the second time I've read Heatwave and it seems to get better every time.
Sarahippy chapter 39 . 11/26/2010
SO beautiful! I feel very privileged to have come across this story :) Your writing is amazing and you should be very proud of this :) Fantastic job!
4,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »