Reviews for Heatwave
Traditional.Rose chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Just so you know, tomorrow when I'm standing mute in my Italian oral Im gonna blame you an account of the fact that Im reading this instead of studying. THANKS FOR MAKING ME FAIL
Traditional.Rose chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I fricking love this story man
bellabrookes chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
love it
JASPER'S MATE chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
Loved this story it really showed Bella's and Edward's more wilder side without going over board with things!
206pinkbones chapter 38 . 8/20/2010
Perfect, just perfect. Good job. And if people get offended by this kind of writing, they shouldn't be in the M section.
206pinkbones chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I am only on Chap 6, but thank you so far for keeping these guys in character. I cant read anything Twilight when they are all messed up. All human and what not. So far, the story is very good. Thanks for sharing!
marianis chapter 38 . 8/8/2010
I did like it but I think it was too much.. I mean how could they resist not having sex? Right?

I think this is something they would do in their honeymoon but I liked it above all.
marianis chapter 3 . 8/7/2010

marianis chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Nice!

This will probably get some laughter out of me!

BTW... I'm feeling dangerously hot )
kenny chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
this book is awesome, for this chapter or the next one or something you should have had it in emmetts pov and them finding the car on the side of the road and tapping on the glass and on from that!
insomniacinsanity chapter 39 . 7/18/2010
Loved the ending!

I was afraid that it would have some crappy ending, but you went full out and made them get each other off (without totally ruining the original plot might I add)!

SO KUDOS TO YOU!

Fucking loved this story!

I know it's an old one, but had to review it!
loveseverythingtwilight chapter 39 . 7/14/2010
i fully enjoyed the whole story. i just recently found fanfiction and i am enjoying the stories a lot but i really did like yours. i think it was a great way to go from eclipse to breaking dawn. and i would really love to read more stories from after breaking dawn. That would be WONDERFUL! Thank you.
Shara chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Loved it! Just great! :D
Alice's Fashion chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
youve done such a good job with this story line :) well done x
Dil9 chapter 39 . 6/29/2010
I loved your story! Please write more and continue with story in to BD. You are so good with the way you present the characters. You have really understood them and this is exactly the way I feel Edward and Bella would be thinking and acting. Thank you very much for writing such a lovely story. Good luck with your next venture. I"m looking forward to it.
4,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »