Reviews for Heatwave
Amazing, plz write more
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
love
CullenCutie x chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
OMG! i havent read all tis story but know this is gonna be HOT! and smokin! you go my friend
gypsytrip chapter 39 . 5/11/2010
just wanted to add this to my favorites!

i read it so long ago but i've never forgotten it!

i LOVE your story-it's brilliant and you're lovely )
abw05 chapter 39 . 5/4/2010
Im not sure if I have written a review for this story or not but I loved it so much the first time that I had to read it again and wasn't disappointed. This is a great filler for inbetween Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. You did a wonderful job and am looking foward to read more from you!
sweet sonia chapter 39 . 4/28/2010
love the story :D xx
Sarah chapter 39 . 4/24/2010
Just wanted to let you know I loved the whole thing! Very much enjoyed the sultry Bella and Edward action. Good storyline- couldn't stop reaidn git.
AliceImWunderland chapter 39 . 4/16/2010
Very beautiful story!
Fliberty chapter 39 . 4/11/2010
I enjoyed this story very much.

You captured the characters very well and did a great job of filling the gaps between the books. The intensity you built up with them between all the interruptions worked well, I could feel their frustration.

The night of the storm was fantastic, very well done. I think it was hard to identify a point where the story should end to avoid the overlap with BD but I think this worked pretty well.
blah526 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
LOVE IT
masochisticmonkey321 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Amazing.I admired this story so much.
nrgcullen chapter 38 . 3/17/2010
WOW! I have never read anything like this on fanfiction - so out of character but I LOVE IT! great job...
justyours chapter 39 . 3/13/2010
I just wanted to say that I have spent the last few days reading this story and I really loved it. You are a very gifted writer. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Pashlywn chapter 26 . 3/9/2010
this was a good and funny chapter
SouthernLights chapter 39 . 3/3/2010