Reviews for Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
thibbs65 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
awesome story such a talented writer Naley was amazing
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
i have read this story a few times and i am sorry i have never reviewed it but i just want to say it is the most powerful and incredible piece of writing and i absolutely love it xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
So Cute!

I hated how she was abused at home but whats a story without a little drama!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
aww wow hun u ended this story perfectly! great job! i absoulutly adored this story although i am sad to see it go i am so glad that you will be working on your other stories! i love brooke and lucas's speeches and the wedding and the little bit of smut at the end! it was great! Great job!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
ok so this is going to be a baby review...naley's getting married is great and i love how brooke could read peytons mind i cant wait to read the next chappy which will be as soon as i finish my review haha great chapter!
luvnaley23 chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
That was a perfect ending. A Naley wedding. Perfection. Great job!
rocket roe and co chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
well, congratulations on completing this story! this chapter was really cute and tied the story up really well. i'd loved reading it and i'm alittle sad that it's over but i look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
cyke93 chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
aww that was a great ending to a great story.. nathan was such an ass to her at first, i'm glad that he realized how much she truly meant to him and how he stood up for her and nearly offered his life for her.. loved it .. can't wait to see what you have next !
Duckygirl chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
aww that ended really cute! i liked reading every bit of it :)
nevershoutallison chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
Well even though this is my second time reading it

It's still amazing.

I love it and I really dont even have words to tell you that.

So i'm just gonna tell you I love it.

I really really do :]

xoxo

Allison
twilightnaley19 chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY AND AN AWESOME ENDING I AM TRULY GOING TO MISS THIS STORY BUT I MUST SAY THAT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS I HAVE EVER READ. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Duckygirl chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
oh wow! i just found this story and its realy really good. please update soon! loved the last chapter
cyke93 chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
i love it ! .. glad nathan is okay and obviously thinking straight ! i hope now that lucas and natrhan can get along
grumpie2003 chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
good story! :) :)
nevershoutallison chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

I SO CALLED THAT ONE OF THEM GETTING MARRIED AND YOU KNOW IT!

LOL

ok. lol

I absolutly loved this chapter

and Haley's reaction to when Nathan woke up, I can so picture her doing that in the real show.

Running into his arms but scared she might hurt him.

That is so Haley

aint that right Hayley?

lol

so in the epilogue what I think's gonna happen is Haley is gettin ready for the wedding or something and remembering her friends reaction and stuff like that to show us how they reacted.

Or it could be totally different and a few years ahead of time.

Who knows with you

lol!

sorry this review isnt as long as all my others

But I tried!