Reviews for Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
23NaleyLVR23 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
OMG OMG please please update again soon! i wanna know who was shot! this was a great chapter! please update again soon!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
Great Chapter I Can't Wait To Read More Please Update Soon
RedJewel2662 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
Great intense Chapter!
cyke93 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
AHH! i hope that gun shot was from the police who just arrived.. what a way to leave us hanging .. UPDATE NOW !
aa16mm chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
omg i do hate you! that is the craziest ending ever! ud soon! :)
SammiM chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
Oh Crap! That was one heart racing update. I swear I held my breath so many times. I hope Nathan gets to the hospital on time. I have a feeling that Mark shot Lucas so they can do to Haley whatever they want. I hope if that is the case, Haley fights like hell for all the sick things he's done to her. Awesome update! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
rocket roe and co chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
man oh man, that was a really good chapter. it was action packed and kept me at the edge of my chair. and that cliffhanger was just evil...pure evil on your part...now im anxious to see what happens in the next chapter...hopefully no onegot shot and he was just trying to scare them in his sick twisted way. keep up the good work and hopefully you'll get the time to update really really soon, please? a girl can hope.
babiiSCARS23 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
omgosh you have to update. loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER. I HOPE THAT HALEY LUCAS AND NATHAN CAN GET OUT SAFE AND THAT THEY CAN GET TO A HOSPITAL. UPDATE SOON!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
hehe this chapter was great! i liked what you added and i hadn't seen yet! i love how we decided to end the chapter! great job hun!
rocket roe and co chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
wow...what a cliffhanger...i can't believe haley got tied up and beaten like that...the guy's a freakin psycho. this chapter was great. UD when you get the time plz.
naley23xx chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
love this story please update soon.
xxbabii chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
I can't believe you ended it there ... when it was getting to the good part! You need to come back right now and update!

I liked the fact that Haley wears a bracelet given to her from her father. It reminded me of the bracelet that Peyton wore in Season 1, and how she lost it and went back into the hotel room to look for it. Even though I think Haley should have waited for Nathan to return, I understand why she wanted to get it back so fast.

Haha, I loved how Lucas was forced to go grocery shopping in the middle of the night. I loved the interaction between him and Nathan! I think they're slowly warming up to each other because if it was any other time, Nathan would have punched Lucas for saying that dad comment.

I love the concern that Lucas has for Haley. Even though they've only known each other for a short amount of time, I think they've developed a strong bond.

The Scott brothers to the rescue! Woo! I love it! I like how they both worked together in finding Haley.

I'm SO glad they were able to get to Haley, and untie her. What kind of moster would do such a thing? :(

Uh oh ... Mark is back. This is SO not good for the three. What will happen to them? Will the Scott brothers work together again? Will Haley be safe? Will Mark beat the brothers (impossible!) and hurt Haley some more? You better come back and update because obviously my head is filled with questions that need to be answered!
luvnaley23 chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
That was good. I hope the Scotts can outsmart Mark. I like that the Scotts are acting like brothers. Great update! Please update soon! Happy Valentines day!
23NaleyLVR23 chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
that was a great chapter! i really wanna know what the heck is going to happen next so i really hope you update again soon please!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »