Reviews for The Questionnaire
ReggieBlack chapter 55 . 7/16/2014
OMG...This is so funny!

Poor Regulus...I mean with Sirius for a sibling- and his different phases-you would really have to extend your patience with him.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I feel so bad for ron
Kat-Knife chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Love this idea! I thought it was really funny! :)
elmoryakhan chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
To be honest I really had to squint to see any humor in this story! It was quite boring and filled with Harry bashing here and there. I understand you are a Ron lover, I also like Ron as a character but I really don't understand your hatred for Harry, who in my opinion is a truly wonderful and inspirational character.

To be honest I don't even think you have any valid or logical reason to hate harry. This story could have been so much better instead it turned into a real disappointment.
elmoryakhan chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I believe Emma Watson breathed life into the character of Hermione in movies. So you hate Hermione in movies just because she had had a larger part than Ron...now thats really lame. Besides in the books too Hermione played a far more important role than Ron ever did.
elmoryakhan chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
This chapter seemed more like Harry bashing and I wonder why since Harry is an inspirational character. And whats with Harry being ugly?
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I believe you have confused Romilda with Lavender Brown and if Harry is ugly then Ron is no Adonis.
Sabrina chapter 34 . 12/26/2012
Earlier Salazzar made a comment about Rowena being pregnant with Godrics kid...Ummm...I have to ask how can someone so 'brave' be with someone so 'paranoid'?
Sabrina chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
Everyone seems so random! Its funny!
Sabrina chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Hello. Id just like to point out that Peter Pettigrew wasnt a Death Eater in Hogwarts, he was only a Death Eater cause Voldemort forced him to rat out Lily and James
Sabrina Ingram chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I actually liked it but Romilda Vane didn't like Ronald. She liked Harry Potter. It was Lavender Brown who liked Ronald
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Playing very loose with canon, are we? Or is that a loose cannon? Not exactly sure...
Nellied chapter 112 . 4/22/2012
Oh, Draco had a lisp. I thought he was just drunk. Oops!
FiOnAFiO chapter 3 . 4/15/2012