Reviews for The Blood Angel
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 3 . 4/25
Naruto's a tanky powerhouse but he's the furthest thing from a shinobi the
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 1 . 4/25
Sakura and Naruto just doesn't work honestly the character development isn't there. good story so far though
lalo80 chapter 1 . 4/15
Porfa actualiza pronto
SakumoHetake chapter 24 . 2/4
I beg you! Continue this story! For it is the best I have read in a long time, and I cannot cope without an ending! I wish you the best of luck!

With admiration,
Sakumo
SakumoHetake chapter 5 . 1/23
I am a new reader, and I would like to say "AWESOME STORY! It's very hard to find a quality story, thats well written, with a pleasant splash of smut. I think you have a great idea here! As this is the first time I have read something on Fanfiction for the story. I also enjoy the Japanese lessons, because a lot of writers don't explain what the Japanese words mean.

- Your new fan,
SakumoHetake
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Temari
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
interesting chapter need some demon ass kicking there dull and boring and need to be ripped to pieces like the scum they are
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
so the pathetic demons win again how LAME
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
well this was interesting can't wait for more hopefully can kick some demon ass and kill one of the pathetic demon genrerals
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 11/25/2016
well this was a cool chapter wonder what will happen next Kyuubi is funny sometimes
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
well this was interesting wonder what's up with the headache's now he's met his dad should be interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
well this was interesting more scummy demons aye
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
well this was kinky and now spirit animals awesome
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
well that was nice he's had all his wives now kinky can't beat a good hotsprings lemon lol
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
nice chapter and wtf with that cliffhanger