Reviews for Come She Will
persevera chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
"Guys, maybe we should head home…" Leo called out a split second before Michelangelo opened his mouth.
The orange clad terrapin blinked at that for a few seconds, as if he was internally shifting gears. As soon as he had settled into his new course of thought he bit his bottom lip. "But were never found a coffeepot…" he pointed out.
Don't like to say the death of a teenage girl was cool, but Ashlee's dying from choking on her gum and the way it was described...was cool
"She waited until he had drifted off the sleep" to sleep
"at the terrapin as he fell into quiet snoring." (quiet snoring?)
"The soft smack of gun being chewed" gum
Just a personal thing but I wish the girls were still pretty, not depictions of their deaths
persevera chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved the description of Kyoko's dress-"something out of a black and white movie, but there was a curious sense of billowing to the skirt, which made the dress look like the figure was constantly in a perpetual state of falling, the fabric flying up in wings behind her"-so cool and evocative.
Very interesting beginning to a story.
though his coat and into his flesh. (should be through)
All of the brothers were identified by color the same way each time...the blue clad...the red clad...the orange clad...Was that purposeful or might there be some other way to say it?
I'll be eager to read the next chapter through Review Tag
D'Fuentes chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I really enjoy traditional ghost tales (&/movies) more than the so-called horror films they have these days, and you have definitely captured that original, haunted feeling to me. Yup. Also, I am pretty much enjoying the humor in this as well!

L8rz
D'Fuentes chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Thrilling!
Elsiah chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I opened my inbox and was pleasantly surprised to find an update alert for this story. I'm psyched that you haven't forgotten it. The boys' interactions with each other are great. As for the ghosts, I was expecting the serious, silent demeanor typically associated with specters. Their emerging personalities, especially Paolo's, are a breath of fresh air. Wonderful job! I look forward to more.

Elsie
KameTerra chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Yay! An update! I was beginning to worry that this one had gone to the wayside, but I'm so glad to see a new chapter.

This line made me LOL:

“Actually Leo has this toaster fetish, and he plans on making all the toasters do an impressionistic grilled-bread version of “Swan Lake” in the kitchen.” He grinned widely as his younger brother’s eyes widened in an expression of ‘…really?’ before both turtles doubled over with a wave of chuckles.

I'll be waiting for the next!

Cheers,

KameTerra
Nekotsuki chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Nifty! I was wondering if you'd forgotten this story :) Am still available to beta more of it if you're up for it. (I mean, I get to read it first that way ... ::cough:: ::no ulterior motives here, honest:: )

(Seriously, though. I love this take. And I'm very curious as to where you're going to take it from here.)
caylender chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow, amazing writing, I love it so far! I can't wait to read more!
Darlantana chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ho-e, a ghost story :D

Awesome. I can't wait to see what you do with the Mary Sues!
Madame Lady chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hmm, this looks fun.

It's kinda dark, kinda silly...With an underlying humor, knowing that it's a kind of parody of those TMNT fanfics I personally avoid like the plague...

You're an awesome writer, so I'll be following this one too. C
Elsiah chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow, this is awesome so far. Your description of the ghost literally sent chills down my spine. I'm glad you're going to draw upon elements of the '80s cartoon. It's a nice change of pace from what is usually floating around, and obviously you know what you're doing. Great job. Can't wait for more!

Elsie
KameTerra chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hey! Great start so far, I'm definitely enjoying this-especially the 80s parts. I almost wish those parts had been paced a bit slower, because the 80s have so much potential for hilarity. (ie just mentioning fluffed bangs made me laugh out loud) ;) But I understand that the story has to move along!

It's so easy to read your writing because it's so darn CLEAN, spelling & grammar-wise. Truly a pleasure. Keep it up!

KameTerra