Reviews for Dancing With Myself
SEEKER452 chapter 6 . 1/25
GREAT FIC THNKS
readingaccount chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Fascinating story! Loving it.
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Abrupt ending I think (sorry!), but good enough for a short story.
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Whoo! Make a Wish reference! That is great. I love almost all your stuff, Swordchucks (including your name).
here again chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Hahaha. ...u r really funny. ...
Indecisive Bob chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Huh. That was a pretty cool story, but also just a tiny bit disturbing. It's like incest, but not quite. I know that you referred to Harry and Harriet as twins, but they're just different versions of the same person (like the the Lutece "twins" from Bioshock Infinite). Anywho. Great job on this story!
potterheadcharles chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I wish you had written an epilogue or a sequel.
Lovely story though.
lexus4444 chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Good Story. I think the last chapter could be written to make it longer. Keep writing.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
A very good and entertaining story. GREAT job.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Damn right no forgiveness!
kanazak chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Really liked this. Wish you'd expand upon it.
Ivansama chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
not bad but o think it was a bit rushed
sfjoellen chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
The ick is strong with this one. It's well written, good plot, the characters are a bit simple but certainly likable. I just can't get ok with how masturbatory it all is. Still, it was entertaining and I've a letch for fem!Harry stories so there is that. Thanks for writing an original take on the potterverse.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Lol, voldemort got owned. great short read
Shall-Iin chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
very interesting story, i love these harry goes to AU meets and loves female version stories. A little on the short side for my personal tastes, but good work all the same. Personally, best thing I found was almost no Snape at all in the story and no attempt at Snape redemption. He's a bastard. might not be a pure evil bastard, but he's never been and could never be even a moderately decent human being, let alone the hero so many fan auths make him out to be. Most auths put too much snape in the story and I get frustrated with that.