Reviews for Dancing With Myself
Bronze chapter 6 . 4/27
I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS AS THAT WAS THE MOST ORIGINAL WAY OF KILLING VOLDEMORT I'VE EVER READ! No one has ever to my knowledge has ever done it that way before! I laughed the whole way through this story. Thanks for posting it.
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/27
I can see Percy doing that to Harriet. He's rather self-centered. Why else would he bury his head that far up Fudges' ass? Something happened to him early in life that he never got over and thus he became a brownnoser. So whatever Harry and Harriet do to him might just cure him of being such. Though I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening.
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/27
Of course Bumbleohsomore won't give up his weapon without a major fight. He's spent years setting everything up to be seen as the greatest wizard since Merlin and he's not going to allow anything or anyone destroy it. Because usually he's setting everything up to follow his plan for the "greater good" of the wizarding world. Meaning his own personal greater good.
Bronze chapter 3 . 4/27
Well of course the moronic following in the Ministry of Morons would think it was perfectly alright to try and force Harriet to remain at Hogshits! They'd look even worse then they already do if they allowed her to just quit their state run school. Not to mention dropping her British citizenship for American citizenship. It also make Bumbleohsomore look bad if such a famous person drops out of the sup[posed school he's running. And let's not get into her being entered into a tournament where she's underage as well as not having entered of her own free will. All that makes the British Ministry of/for Magical Morons look really foolish. It could raise questions of whether or not they can fulfill any contracts they sign. And whether they are even capable of protecting their citizens.
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/27
Oh for crying out loud! Get it straight! Harry has a wiseass streak as does Harriet! She's using that to get back at him for all the pain he's put her through as a way of teasing and annoying him as well. A wiseass does things like that!
Bjalf chapter 1 . 4/2
Too fast, too easy. Agnostics Puppet's version was better.
Warrof chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Ending is kinda abrupt. But the story was enjoyable!
Warrof chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Not the best story I've ever read but it is certainly funny!
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
abit of "a quick drop and a sudden stop" sort of fic, its hard to appreciate when you barely know anything.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Nice! Rather rushed on the last three chapters, but you did warn us. Any new stories you might let us see?
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Gotta say I liked it, though I am sad about Luna getting short shafted. She is definitely one of the best for a Harry shipping in my opinion, no matter their gender.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Percy basically sexually abuse her and Harry did nothing to him? That bit wasn't really necessary and just ruined the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
the animamagus or whatever you called it was interesting, human version of dementors
Scarecrow94 chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
Love the story.. Wished it was longer