Reviews for Dancing With Myself
warrof chapter 6 . 9/9
Ending is kinda abrupt. But the story was enjoyable!
warrof chapter 4 . 9/9
Not the best story I've ever read but it is certainly funny!
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 8/30
abit of "a quick drop and a sudden stop" sort of fic, its hard to appreciate when you barely know anything.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 8/6
interesting
Nice! Rather rushed on the last three chapters, but you did warn us. Any new stories you might let us see?
Luke Dragneel chapter 6 . 7/10
Gotta say I liked it, though I am sad about Luna getting short shafted. She is definitely one of the best for a Harry shipping in my opinion, no matter their gender.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 6 . 7/4
Percy basically sexually abuse her and Harry did nothing to him? That bit wasn't really necessary and just ruined the story.
the animamagus or whatever you called it was interesting, human version of dementors
Scarecrow94 chapter 6 . 5/5
Love the story.. Wished it was longer
"I didn't expect Dumbledore to be able to spring you that easily… I mean, in my world, he never managed it."
The right word here is not managed, Dumbledore never wanted. It also makes perfect sense. What would Sirius do after his name is cleared? He would take Harry away from the Durlsleys. What does Dumbledore want? He wants Harry/Harrier abused by the Durlseys. So of course he doesn't free Sirius. By the way, this is also a compelling argument that he somehow caused Sirius to be locked away in the first place, because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to place Harry with the Dursleys.
Now in this reality, he suddenly needs Sirius as a legal guardian, so it's easy to free him. The fact that he insisted on conditions to free Sirius should be a mayor hint to Sirius. I realize that he didn't consider the conditions a big deal, but it shows that the simple fact that Sirius is innocent is not enough for Dumbledore to free him.
An interesting story so far.

I realize that you have Ron and Hermione come back after the task because you follow canon, but it just doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense in canon, but that can be excused because there it is Ron's argument, and he's not expected to think (unless it's chess, which oddly requires logical thought).

Ron's reasoning is Harry somehow got himself into the tournament unless later the tournament proves to be dangerous. Without some serious time travel, the later information about the danger of the task can't change Harry's motivation at the time he enters the tournament.
If Ron had found a way to get himself into the tournament, he would have used it. After facing the dragon, he might regret it, but he would still have been the one who entered the tournament, not someone else to put him in danger.

Now you have Ron apologize and Hermione bring the danger argument. It would be more in character to switch, to have Hermione apologize and Ron use the danger argument.
In addition, in this case the danger argument doesn't apply as Harriet gets the egg easily. Some of the other champion got a little hurt, but Hermione doesn't know that there aren't safeguards to prevent permanent damage. (Of course we know that none are needed, after all, Hogwarts is the safest place on earth.)

As such, it's not more obvious now that she didn't enter herself than it was before.

I like it that she doesn't accept the apology. Harry's behavior in canon can only be explained because he has no other friends at Hogwarts. Even though he has been trained by the Dursleys to not approach other people, one would assume that at least some of the students would approach him.
unwashed heathen chapter 5 . 4/1
Man, the Percy thing should not be in the story. I get the point that is trying to be made about how it caused some of Harriet's issues but having a young adult coercing a barely 12 year old into sex and then immediately dumping her is disgusting.
interesting to read harry/harry fics, thank you
zZzZz1337 chapter 6 . 3/3
Little "twist" with Percy almost ruined everything for me(i still don't get why use it?), but otherwise it was nice. Epilogue wouldn't hurt though.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 6 . 2/12