Reviews for Up In Smoke
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Frightening in its intensity, but very, very believable and chilling. Loved all the Stephen-King-esque laughter and screams...
I'll go snoop your profile to check if you have any more Yuugioh stories now...
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ah, yikes. I really liked this. I really liked Yugi's voice.
RiverTear980 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Mwahaha! Down with the Friendship Queen! All Hail Psychos! I quite enjoyed this story as well! Keep it up!

~Riv
Scribbler chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hi there.

Just dropping you a line to let you know that I have recced this fic over on my LiveJournal - obabscribbler. livejournal 456627. html
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw, sad and SCARY! Nice buildup, I'll be jumping at strange noises tonight. Scribbler recced this, glad she did!
grandlarseny chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
ugh, oh my god. Yugi's perspective killed me. His vulnerability was heartbreaking, and so was his disappointment. And Anzu! MAN. If emotion was what you were going for, you struck oil. So SO sad. *sniff* Excellent work.
billy chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
(_)b
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Ok, /wow/. I loved that. That was awesome and incredible and... and all sorts of cool things.

And now I want more. I wanna know how Anzu got the ring, what happens next, what on /earth/ happened to Yuugi. What? Because no way would Bakura (or... erm... Yami Anzu? lol) have beaten Yami - why would this time be so different from all the others, after all?

Dark, yes, but that was /lovely/ and who doesn't like a bit of dark every once in a while?

Great fic.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
You made Anzu dark...and I liked it! Interesting theory about the Millennium ring-really original concept. When I read what had happened to Yugi; I almost got the chills.
WittyMitty chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was creepy

i didn't mean in a negative way. honestly that was good, i made me want to read it more, trying to figure out who was the vioce in her head.

pirate
Poison'd chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hm... I realized that after a while that Anzu was going through Ryou's problem, but I want to know why. Why would she be having to deal with Ryou's sort of problem? I bet you could use this theory and write a love story between them... O_O

Anyways, I knew yadonushi sounded familiar, but I couldn't recall from where. _

This was a good piece. I liked how you wrote it and it gives Anzu a bit more depth than the 4Kids version could ever hope to give her. _ Nice work.
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I love this storey! I love storeys where it dosen't have a happy ending, call me an Emo i don't care XD! great storey, the voice in her head reminded me a lot of yami Bakura, espically when he attacked the gym teacher for hurting Ryou.

-Serenitysfaith
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
...Oh dear...ANZU! YUUGI!

GAH! NEVER have I read a story where Bakura took over Anzu...and poor Yuugi...

Very well-written...and poor Anzu and Yuugi! (Runs off rambling)
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
WOW! This is a really dark story and I really love the way you've written it...OMG! Anzu is now possessed by the ring, what else is going to happen and who else fall victim to that damn ring? Please update when you can... Great Idea, Great Story...