Reviews for Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
Aww love
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I liked it. I was always more of a Duxi fan, but it was just amazing how cool Ace was about it.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well, I don't ship Duxi, but I have to say I did think this was sweet. If I wasn't such a diehard Acexi fan I might end up shipping this too, since you did portray this really nicely, but alas.
Rachaellia Suprajogi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice story, tough I thought it's still odd for me a bunny marrying a duck (and I'm still looking forward for Ace and Lexi). Well, anything can happen here in fanfic! Oh yeah, almost forgot. "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace"? Why do I have a feeling that this is one part of Taylor Swift's lyric that inspired her new album's title, "Speak Now"? Am I right?

P. S.: I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift. Thanks for the title! :)
acexlexi369 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
SO SHOCKED! Duck and Lexi... Hm... Never thought it would be like that. Anyway, nice story
katie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw, that's so sweet! ( I'm usually an acexi fan, but still, aw!)
jammaflap chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. That was just really great. Nothing more to say. Oh, and I'm not a Acexi supporter. Just so you know. (b_)b
looneygurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hey this is so cute! i kinda figured it out when Duck and Lex were talking (i am an Acexi ya know) but i love this story it is really nice. good boy ace good boy! l8r keep up the writing!
Kitsuni69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was so sweet and unexpected. The couple was weird to me but it turned out really good. Loved it.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I am an Acexi fan, but this was still cool to read. Great job!
Twilightgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This story is so cute! You say your a bad writier Jess but you is lying! XD

Anyways, it is wonderful and unique and Duxi story, which for me rocks!
Capital-C chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nice. Very nice. I really must say.

Well arranged plot line, winning dialogue, smooth scene transitions, the works. Well done. My applause Jessi the Fangirl.
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ya my friends call me lexi so ya...I WANTED LEXI WITH ACE I CRIED SO MUCH SO SAD HOW IMAGINED ACE NO! still good story
Silver and Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I'm not gonna kill you becuz of the pairing even though I am Axi. The story was really well written.
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
"My mother holds up a silver bracelet with two small gold charms that split it into two parts. If you look closely, they spell ‘WB’."

I liked that touch!

It's a nice story, really. This is the first Duxi fic I have read, and it's cute.

ZQ