Reviews for Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I liked it. I was always more of a Duxi fan, but it was just amazing how cool Ace was about it.
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well, I don't ship Duxi, but I have to say I did think this was sweet. If I wasn't such a diehard Acexi fan I might end up shipping this too, since you did portray this really nicely, but alas.
Rachaellia Suprajogi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice story, tough I thought it's still odd for me a bunny marrying a duck (and I'm still looking forward for Ace and Lexi). Well, anything can happen here in fanfic! Oh yeah, almost forgot. "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace"? Why do I have a feeling that this is one part of Taylor Swift's lyric that inspired her new album's title, "Speak Now"? Am I right?

P. S.: I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift. Thanks for the title! :)
acexlexi369 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
SO SHOCKED! Duck and Lexi... Hm... Never thought it would be like that. Anyway, nice story
katie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw, that's so sweet! ( I'm usually an acexi fan, but still, aw!)
jammaflap chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. That was just really great. Nothing more to say. Oh, and I'm not a Acexi supporter. Just so you know. (b_)b
looneygurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hey this is so cute! i kinda figured it out when Duck and Lex were talking (i am an Acexi ya know) but i love this story it is really nice. good boy ace good boy! l8r keep up the writing!
Kitsuni69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was so sweet and unexpected. The couple was weird to me but it turned out really good. Loved it.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I am an Acexi fan, but this was still cool to read. Great job!
Twilightgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This story is so cute! You say your a bad writier Jess but you is lying! XD

Anyways, it is wonderful and unique and Duxi story, which for me rocks!
Capital-C chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nice. Very nice. I really must say.

Well arranged plot line, winning dialogue, smooth scene transitions, the works. Well done. My applause Jessi the Fangirl.
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ya my friends call me lexi so ya...I WANTED LEXI WITH ACE I CRIED SO MUCH SO SAD HOW IMAGINED ACE NO! still good story
Silver and Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I'm not gonna kill you becuz of the pairing even though I am Axi. The story was really well written.
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
"My mother holds up a silver bracelet with two small gold charms that split it into two parts. If you look closely, they spell ‘WB’."

I liked that touch!

It's a nice story, really. This is the first Duxi fic I have read, and it's cute.

ZQ
Serb chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Yay! A Duxi twist! Poor Ace though... he must be hurt for it happens on his wedding day, even if he took it rather admirably. Though it's better to be married to the person you love in the last moment rather than spending the rest of your life with the one you don't love.