Reviews for The ones I loved
TheFandomsAreForever chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
Hi If you see this can you please update very soon please I really love this story
Elladoralestrange chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
With who is she actually going to end up with
spudinski chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
oh my gosh!i am soo totally hookep with ur story i really truly hope to God u update soon.. :'( ... :)
shadowxofxdarkness chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I'm in love with this story. It's amazing and very funny at parts.

I love her nicknames. I especially loved Reid's fear of her lol.

Please update as soon as you can. _

Wonderful story and I'm excited to read more
Britt chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
I love this story.

I love Eden's sudden outbursts.

They amuse me.

Keep Going :D

Please?

lol
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
loved the update and I can't wait for the next one!
brunette-in-black chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Still Eden is more than unpleasant but I feel she shall be coming around. Of course she witnessed the whole 'using' speech that Caleb gave. Now that was hilarious "Nothing...see this is a hallucination." I thought that was wicked funny. She didn't freak out. She didn't back away in horror. She didn't start shouting accusations, she just simply went to Tyler's car. Did Chase anticipate really making her angry at his action? To have her see the power? Possibly make her scared and confused? Is there gonna be a romance? Tyler's sweet and awkward and Chase is minipulative... I propose you update for me. Since I love your story, oh so very much.

love&loyalty.

brunette-in-black
brunette-in-black chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
I am really into this story. I wonder if Chase will reall fall in love with Eden Prayer. I wonder what will happen now that she is in the picture and despite her less than pleasant attitude the guys still like her. Maybe if you update I could stop wondering and start reading.

love&loyalty.

brunette-in-black
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
loved this chapter...can't wait for the next one!
Becky.xo chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
heyy.,

im really enjoying it so far

ud asap

becky x
PuReLoNeHeArT chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
...Eden...is...DA BEST! ;P

update son
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
awe isnt tyler so nice saving people like that from the harshness of walking lol. and caleb with that necklace so thoughtfull update soon XD
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I really hope that you come back to this story...because I would love to read more.
teejplease chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Weird street names... ChaseOC or CalebOC?
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
this chapter was quite comival. update soon XD