Reviews for A Question of Heroics
tic tac toe 03 chapter 21 . 8/21/2008
Brilliant pleaase update soon

Tac
hobesan chapter 20 . 6/27/2008
this is a cute story you deserve more reviews. I hope we see more harry.
cyiusblack chapter 19 . 4/23/2008
update soon
akuma-chan0326 chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
ok that was one of the most amusing so far. i might have to write a similar fic but the DADA teacher finds large amounts of humor from poking snape at random times during the day and goes off on rants with random topics like snapes sex life.
akuma-chan0326 chapter 15 . 3/14/2008
aww! tis so cute! i hope sev and brethany go to the yule ball together.
psiwhisper chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
More Please. I started reading this 2 days ago and I read all the chapters. I'm hooked. Please update soon. I love what I have read so far. More please.
GalynSolo chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
I love it! Uncontrollably laughs to self:Beatrice and Benedic! Yea, finally someone did the connection! And I love Ed and Ted, they're awesome, and should meet Gred and Forge. We know Harry and Brethany have been doing Occlumency (and now have an insight into their lessons), but what about Harry's Legilimency lessons with Snape, how have they been going, since nothings been mentioned/said about them yet? I can't wait for the next installment. Good luck!
nefariousfixation chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
this is such a fabulous story!
Spiritfireanddew chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
its pretty good so far! keep up the great work!
zafaran chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Very interesting so far. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Spiritfireanddew chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
um half the chapters are the same thing. was that intentional? because it's really confusing. i like the story other wise though.
sernity1806 chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
still simi confusing but not so much any more now that you are farther in the story.
mistyfur chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Great start to this story. I absolutely adore your OFC. Sassy, funny and mischievous.

I can't wait to see more of the Harry and Snape friendship grow.
sernity1806 chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Um, Just so you know. Chapter 2 and 3 are the samething. I thought i would let you know. I like it so far.
mistyfur chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Very interesting start to this story. :)