Reviews for Honey, Vanilla, and Satin
Samurai Ming chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This is the best fanfic about Cid that I've ever seen! Very in-character!

But I didn't like Shera's OOC at the end though. Maybe it's just me (I've always liked the quiet and shy Shera!)

Anyway, keep up the good work!
farfromdaylight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
:D I love CidShera. Sure, I love CidVin, too, but CidShera is the one I like best, I think. Particularly because it's actually, ya know, *canon*. :D This fic was very good, and hell, I love your Cid-POV! Personally, I think this could be rated T, since it's only language and not innuendo or blood-n-guts, but meh. Ratings confuse me after a while.

*goes off to find more CidShera stuff* And now I'm inspired to look at my own again... :D
spiral staircase chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This is the best Cid story, 'nuff said. I loved the way you captured him, you do my favorite chain-smokin' pilot justice. beautiful.

xoxo

Jen
the-dark-flame-knight chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That was one hell of a crazy story!
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
What a wonderful story... I must admit that I read the story a long time ago... but I never had the chance to Review it... for I was way to busy...

But now I will give you all the beautiful words that I think this story is worth... it's a wonderful story... I love it! So cute so... wonderful... so damn rare! I love it
Solaria735 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This is one of the few things where Cid actually seems pretty in character, and where Shera seems to have a fully-fleshed out personality. I suppose she seemed a little less... timid, for lack of a better word, than she did in the game, but it's completely understandable given the events going on. Great story.
Oshikuru-Chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This is 'THE' greatest FF7 fan Fiction I have ever read! You do Cid's character so well! It's awesome! Please oh please if you ever have the time again please make another Cid Fan fiction. I would be most grateful *glomps* Your the best!
thehotmageaeris chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
That was F-ing beautiful! I loved it! Amazingly well done!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
LOVE the "deer caught in headlights" bit...CidxShera stories are my absolute fav, and this one was very well done!
Sus chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Utterly fan-fucking-tastic. Well written, funny as hell, and you've got Cid's narrative voice down to a tee. It made me smile all the way through, thanks for the opportunity to read some great Cid/Shera fanfiction!
Blistex chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
The BEST, man! Wo! Talk about the power of stream of consciousness, dude! YEAH! That was awesome shit. *funks out*
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Woohoo! That was # #$%! good! So few Cid/Shera fics out here, I'm glad to have run into yours! I absolutely loved how this was in Cid's POV. Colorful curses indeed _ I couldn't stop grinning and chuckling at the good ole Captain's inner conflict. IOh so amusing and wonderfully in character. I liked seeing other sides of Shera as well - teehee, yoga! and that faking dead joke was priceless! A terrific one-shot ya have here XD
Write on!
Jess 0:o)
JestaAriadne chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
oh WOW oh WOW, I love this story so £$*&%ing much! Both their characters were so perfect! *dances around happily* I was so happy by the end, partly because you made sure to get to it in a really satisfying way - nothing was rushed or unnatural... Sque! Cid/Shera-ness! Sorry, I can't be coherent, this was too good!
1ku chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow. Wow. _Excellent job of keeping everyone in character! I liked pissed Shera, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
. I really like this fic...maybe because I read some Cid/Shera fics...I'm weird...but I really like this story... :)