Reviews for Euphoria is a Beach
EmoTomboyLove chapter 1 . 2/27
Good thing there was nobody on the beach watching them but anywayz awesome job you should make more
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hehe very cute. And very nice considering this is your first lemon. I liked it n.n
FaintReality chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ahhh I loved the part of 'I love every part of the map.. north, south, etc etc' 3

I think I fell in love with Deidara.
ZsaCat2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very good, very good. I love the ending the most. Deidara: "We can play on water skies!" He's so random! :)
kinuyo1239 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
you thought you sucked...HELL NO,that was great i write lemons but never as good as this one your great
Lopina chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Was this really your first lemon? Well this was my first time reading one... I was brought into the world of lemons by you and you make me want to read even more. You're awesome...

Forever-sweet says you're awesome too...

Rainbow Felt chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i luved this! it was so adorable!
RDJASS chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
For a first one, it was really good. i loved it! lol reminded me of today... i went to the beach and pretty much the same thing happened... creepy lol
Raquelle-AlexanderUNsigned-in chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very nice. Creative! I never thought about lemons in the ocean before. You think of the most creative places.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
woah my lord that was good. i'm beginning to like this pairing, though i never expacted Deidara to be the seme.
AkatsukiKitsuneX3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG!This ish my first review...Im not sure what 2 say except 4...THIS STORY IS AWESUME!X3 Excellent job,dude!XD
Little-Silver-Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You,person who wrote this wonderful story,need to shut the fuck up. You can'twrite and this story sucks, my ass!This was an awesome story! Write another chapter, now, damnit!
gothicangel0827 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this story wuz good! this might be the best lemons story ive read all day! XD
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i liked it! sasori being scared is cute!
kisaitaluvr chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i loved it was so freakin cute make sasori a uke again