Reviews for So Much For Hiding
Niaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is really great story 3
CldyAlwys chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I can't believe I missed this story when you first posted it, but I loved every word of it. I especially like how you showed us Darry's side of the situation on a personal level because in the book we don't really don't get that. I also liked the missing scene from the book you put in where Darry hits Steve.
NittanyLizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Not sure how I missed this when it was posted, but I seem to have missed a lot of other ones, too, heheh.

I really enjoyed this fic. The dialogue is great, the characterization is great, and I liked how you added in the part about Darry hitting Steve. One of the most striking things is actually what's not in the story - that we already know that things between Darry and Ponyboy aren't just wrapped up neatly for the rest of forever, even with the positive ending to the fic. I like the idea that they've had other times when they tried to work things out.

Nice job; I'm glad I found this :).

Liz
BSBnACcHiCk chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is so good, a great representation of the early struggles that they faced. I think you shoujld definately continue and use some of the problems faced in the book just like the one you used about Darry hitting Steve. You wright them all really well and I think it could make for an excellent story. I hope you write more.
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow that was really well-written! Nicely done indeed.
AddictionToFiction chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Well done! :]
stereochick chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Good choice on the title!

Btw, I'd like a hamburger. Oh you aren't McDonald's? Cause I'm Lovin it...

Wow, did I really? Okay, yeah I did, just remember, 2 hours of sleep.