Reviews for Finding Air
Senuna chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
Please don't tell me you've abandoned this fic :(

I need an UPDATE!

please?
Jester chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Your story is so awesome! It's one of the best National Treasure fics that I've read. I just found your fic today and couldn't stop reading! It took me a while, but I'm finially caught up now. I really hope you finish this story because it's great! Please keep writing!
Spice of Life chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It's been over a year! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago though, actually. But I still want to read the end!
Revriley chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
UPDATE

I don't need to be clearer, do I?
Spice of Life chapter 20 . 11/16/2008
We need an update, or I'm going to start a rambunctous and annoying cheer!
Totbrf chapter 20 . 8/27/2008
Hey...you haven't given up on this have you? Really...it's one of the best. You should finish, you are so close! I would love to find out what happens with everyone! Poor Riley...things weren't looking up for him where you left off...
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OH MY GOD!

I have been looking for this fic for months!

I couldn't remember what it was called, and I, quite conveniently, forgot the term 'cluster headaches' so I had no way of finding it.

So, trusty wikipedia helped me find you.

AND HOW HAPPY I AM!

I love this story!

I think you've captured the characters really really well and I love the whole thing!

*sigh*

Anyway, off to read it all again! *squee!*
Samps432 chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
i just recently found this story and i love it! i cant wait of the next chapter, update soon!
Miss Fenway chapter 20 . 6/7/2008
RILEYS OK
SeventhTatar chapter 20 . 6/7/2008
holy shittake mushrooms, that was a cool chappie! i loved it so much.
Jaeh chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
where did you get the dreamland stuff? google again? *asks innocently* awesome, so you could find a lotta things at google the, lol... . ever used yahoo?

uh-oh. Tomas is back. And kudos to Riley, awesome hacking there! would've been fun if i could do that too *sigh*

Anyway, awesome, can't wait for another chapter!

-Jaeh x)
Totbrf chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
Oh CRAP. Chinese Man really dead? Geez. Not related, okay. Got it. Oh, Chef, tell me the end is near...(the end of the story, not the human race)
Miss Fenway chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
"Oh boy! Oh bad, bad, bad, BAD!"

*the reader considers all the incoherent reviews she has left today.

"Must get s;eep and stay away from caffiene."

UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Jaeh chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
*gasp*

evil evil cliffie! evil!

yay! updates! finally :p!

I actually understood quite a lot.. :D now, I just plain can't wait to know what happens next!

and how do you know about all that stuff? the missiles and everything? er... yeah! :D

well anyway, awesome update and can't. wait. for. more!

-Jaeh x)
Totbrf chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
Heh. "Secret Asian Man" was a mistake a child made in trying to sing "Secret Agent Man" ... I just thought it was funny and fit Chinese Man.

So, Chinese Man is Tomas's father? Geez. That family needs some happy.

I'm totaly buying into the stolen bombs/thermo/shmermo/fo'fisson you're selling. Sounds legit to me. Love Tomas's control over Riley when "the voice" returns. And for some reason I really liked Riley rolling away from the controls for sec, then having to roll right back up to them. Funny what sticks with a person.

Uh, did Riley just eat some lead there at the end? NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!

Honestly, these are coming fast! Thank you!