Reviews for Reasons
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is dark, yet oddly fitting. I like the thought processes here, and especially KID running interference. Thank you for writing!
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Aww~ That was so sweet of Kaito~ I really loved it :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Ohh Kid is pissed! He had to save his detective from himself. I feel so bad for Shinichi right now.
Taliya chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I definitely loved this piece because of its poignancy and depth. Well written, and well done! I will assuredly be taking a read at your other pieces.

As an aside, in the properties of this fic, you have listed Sera instead of Shinichi/Conan as a main character.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ah, Kaito. Gotta love him.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I hope he at least let Ran know that Conan was okay.
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Whenever I read this I can't help but wonder what would've happened if Kid had called Heiji and told him about the kit under the bed.
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
"I'm three feet shorter than I should be, so I'm going to be open minded about that subject" - I like this line a lot. It made me smile, in a dry way.
A dark fiction, a little melodramatic, but the way you spelled out the circumstances it worked and touch of humour at the end with the sleeping gas made it work.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really, this kind of fics bring a smile to my face.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Simply amazing...
I totally undestand Conan's reasons when you put it that way.
And I loved Kid, "no one gets hurt" and offering his help.
I would have liked to see Heiji hear about it, though.
The ending was wonderful, Kid telling Conan he has some control... and letting him sleep.
Great story !
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
LOVED THE STORY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT BY "YOU SOUND LIKE AN AMERICAN?"
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
hmmmmmm...tantei-kun~!Luck canceling a curse, isn't that just dandy? XD
Firepaw chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
"You sound like an American."

xD and in PE my class is doing "Signs of Suicide" and how to help prevent it
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is magnificent. Conan's reasons are lucid and understandable and very well-presented. Having Kaito leave knockout gas in his wake so that Conan could get his much-needed sleep is the perfect ending.

Favorite line:

"A true grin now, that manic expression that was the closest to true emotion the Kid ever showed."
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh Shinichi. I've always wondered about his mental health, because really, seeing so many dead people and violent crimes has got to affect him - even warp him - somehow. I always really love the Kid chapters, because they're entertaining and intelligent without having dead people or depravity involved. Love the interaction between the two here!