Reviews for Reasons
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
I hope he at least let Ran know that Conan was okay.
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Whenever I read this I can't help but wonder what would've happened if Kid had called Heiji and told him about the kit under the bed.
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
"I'm three feet shorter than I should be, so I'm going to be open minded about that subject" - I like this line a lot. It made me smile, in a dry way.
A dark fiction, a little melodramatic, but the way you spelled out the circumstances it worked and touch of humour at the end with the sleeping gas made it work.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really, this kind of fics bring a smile to my face.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Simply amazing...
I totally undestand Conan's reasons when you put it that way.
And I loved Kid, "no one gets hurt" and offering his help.
I would have liked to see Heiji hear about it, though.
The ending was wonderful, Kid telling Conan he has some control... and letting him sleep.
Great story !
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
LOVED THE STORY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT BY "YOU SOUND LIKE AN AMERICAN?"
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
hmmmmmm...tantei-kun!Luck canceling a curse, isn't that just dandy? XD
Firepaw chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
"You sound like an American."

xD and in PE my class is doing "Signs of Suicide" and how to help prevent it
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is magnificent. Conan's reasons are lucid and understandable and very well-presented. Having Kaito leave knockout gas in his wake so that Conan could get his much-needed sleep is the perfect ending.

Favorite line:

"A true grin now, that manic expression that was the closest to true emotion the Kid ever showed."
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh Shinichi. I've always wondered about his mental health, because really, seeing so many dead people and violent crimes has got to affect him - even warp him - somehow. I always really love the Kid chapters, because they're entertaining and intelligent without having dead people or depravity involved. Love the interaction between the two here!
Conan's best deduction chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Nice one shot -. I enjoyed it. It is also really realalistic. I read the companion flick too. You should consider expanding them into a series.
Memoir chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I love you so much right now. This just brought up so many strong feelings and was utterly wonderful. The best stories are always the ones that resonate with the reader. Keep up the great work.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh, this story is interesting.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
dark but good story

there's only one thing though I don't understand:

"You sound like an American." -what that's mean, I haven't read any in the manga implying that...
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 7/2/2009