Reviews for What a Demon Lord does for Love
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
Il loved this story, I'm glad I reread it.
lara5170 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Huh! What happened? Thankfully, I still have more chapters to read.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
That was great...Sango & Miroku are Kagome's ancestors.
lara5170 chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
The entire conversation in the springs had me completely confused. I'm very curious about something. In the story it called Kagome a miko youkai or miko demon but she seems to be growing the same Inu traits as Sessh (like her tail?). Does that mean Kagome is actually a miko inu youkai? Will she have both miko & youkai abilities & (this question came out of a particularly kinky side) will she be able to turn into a huge Inu like Sessh? (I can just imagine the lemon that could come out of that? Sorry I'm such a pervert.)
lara5170 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I loved the story Sessh told Shippo of how he'd met Kagome when she was very young & how he almost died for her but Shippo's father saved him. I wonder if Kagome remembers Sessh from that experience. I still don't understand anything about the naming ceremony for Shippo. I think it mentioned Sessh was the 2nd to sign & I can't recall correctly how or if Shippo's dad was part of it but I can't help wondering if Shippo's dad knew that the woman/Miko/Kagome who was adopting Shippo was actually the girl that he saved Sessh from dying for. I'm also curious about what it said in Ch.7-Mikos were humans bred by the Demon Clans to be protectors and powerful allies. They were capable of producing a full Demon child when mating a full Demon. I can't wait to read more, just to find out more.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I just found this story and although I'm a confused by what's going on in the story, I'm still enjoying it very much. I don't know how to explain it ,but it feels as if there is important information missing and it's making it hard to make sense of the parts of the story that have been revealed so far. I'm confused about the naming ceremony for Shippo that seemed to indicate that both Kagome & Sessh were a part of. It also mentioned Shippo's dad, as if he'd been present at this ceremony & mentions that Shippo is a young Lord. I don't know how Kagome can feel Shippo's feelings or what is going on with Kagome's growing power. I'm just glad that there are still over 10 chapters left for me to read & hopefully help me figure out what is going on.
rei-intro-rini chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
You really have good vocabulary & know your way with words too...But I guess you need to work more on ideas and concepts...

_' I was really disappointed when I reached chapter 17 ... Well when you start with 'A Demon Lord and his Love' , please delete this fic ...

All the best with 'A Demon Lord and his Love'
rei-intro-rini chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
No offence but I find it little too exaggerated when I see lines like..."...a few even dared to lash out at her even in the presence of their Lord."
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice plot..
but I must say , I'm disappointed how the Story seems to land the reader right in the middle of the things that are already going on... while reading this first chapter I felt as if a lot of portions were chopped off ...*I was like - 'what?!where did that come from'*
And mainly everything seems little too RUSHED & characters were little OOC ...
Well, I've only read the first chapter..I hope that I'll enjoy the rest of the story :D
evenasncelover5 chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
yay rin, man i love you
evenasncelover5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
dang, i hope rin gets better and lives a long and happy life. i love that chickie,
but i'm okay wth whatever you have plotted out. i like the fact that sesshomarus love and worries comes through for rin so well. so i will be waiting with baited breathe for the next chapter.
Serenity252 chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
WHAT? YOUR LEAVING IT HERE?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
OOO i can't wait, let me know when you got it up lol - smfan
thatcrazydrunk chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
so far it has progressed way to quickly
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
I loved this story and it's amazing, I can't wait to read the rewrite.