Reviews for Killer
yuugi arry chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
...i like this...but its...ok...i dont have a word in my dictionary...yet...stupid headache...i like the story though...is there a chapter thee*small hopeful smile*...oh yeah your kitty
._.
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Holy shit.

It was Robin.

F SO AWESOME! I just couldn't stop reading! Such a cruel treatment, such a way to teach Robin to kill, and with the celebratory balloons and streamers as soon as the other Titans came in? WOW! I wonder what they would've thought when they saw Robin there, crying with Slade dead body beside him. Such genious! You're a genious! Gah I can't even find enough words to say about this, is was that good! Loved this from beginning to end, I great way to spend a candiless and rather boring Halloween night, you just made my whole day -

Tiff~
CereittanyPrincess15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I signed in to check my old reviews, decided to check out your page for old time's sake and came across this.

And oh my God am I riveted. I was feeling tired before but now I'm wide awake, writing this as fast as I can so I can get to the next chapter. Who's this mysterious chained up boy who dreams of swinging from a rope? I gotta know! I wish there were more chatpers to read for this, like 20, because it seems so damn interesting already!

Again, you have my praises by being my favourite author on this site. Hats off my friend.

Now to read more! .

Tiff~
Sarcasmastic chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Wow. Amazing.

just, . . . fuckin. mazing.
Aris1013 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
wow that was really good! :)
CappinicinoGirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Its a great story, I can't wait for another chapter. But I will be.
kitsunechibiko chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I really liked this. It was interesting and well written. Although Slade's and Robin's relationship is unclear to me. Is this unfinished? I would luv another chapter! I'm wanting to see how this new Robin thinks.
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
reallyl great story! its a masterpiece! xD;

im sorta confuzzled tho. slade kidnapped robin and trained him somehow by seeing how long he can last without air (?) then robin goes and stabs slade right?

im a bit slow, im sorry ;;
The Tygre chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Incredible.
Heartless Tyrant chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Heh, just what I expect from a master.

Update soon, eh?
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
0.0 OH MY GODS! LOVED IT! SO FREAKING LOVED IT! WOOHO! WHAT A MASTERPIECE! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! *HUGGLES TIGHTLY* BYE :) ;)
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
0.0 Holy crap... UPDATE! FREAKING LOVED IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Do you have IM yet? *whimpers* I so really really want to talk to you now! That was great and JUST what I've been in the mood to read! WOOHOO! *glomps and huggles* Please update asap! Bye :) ;) ps: PM ME! *giggles and runs off*