Reviews for Rain
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I think this was really funny and really good!
Bobo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
o. love it! please write another one, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
DevilReid chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
write an m-rated one two people suggest it
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
wow...defiently one of the BEST oneshots i've ever read! great work LOVE THIS you're such a fantastic writer!
TheatreBrat chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was awesome! I love little-kid-Elphaba. "Aw, five more minutes?" Heehee :D
writing-mysavior chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
that why i only go as far as kissing cuz i'm always afraid my mom will find it X well great job this is the first one-shot of yours i read and its really good!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I've been thinking of writing something to do with Elphie in the rain for a long time...but I want to take it to a level of pure agnst. 'Cuz that's how I roll. :) Yay agnst!

-Ahem- Anyways...

This was adorable! I loved it.
danderson chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
said in rhythm, like a little rap song: you know you wanna write a 'scene', you know you do, you know you do!

ahem. anyway.

i loved this, and i loved the end, i'm glad you "had" to write it that way. this was very sweet. i always imagine that yero is magically human afterward, like they go to another land and he just transforms or something... or that the wizard and morrible lied to elphaba and you CAN reverse a spell and she finds a way. why wouldn't they lie to her? they lied about everything else!

loved this. very well-written, cute, funny, romantic. great oneshot.

d~

p.s. you'll never rest until you've written a 'scene'. you know it's true. hehe i'm a bad influence, but only when i can tell the person really WANTS to be influenced ;)