Reviews for Fleeting Shadows
Spellbinder Fanatic chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I am a big fan of the Spellbinder series and recently found this site and your story. All I can say, your fanfiction story is magnificent! Very vivid and colorful language. I like the idea that Paul is still having nightmares of Ashka and the further story with Paul, Alex and Katrina. The characters are portrayed perfectly, very true to the series, which I liked very much. I would love to read a continuation to your story, I would be so thankful if you would.

Thanks
Pindy chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Finally, a Spellbinder fanfic! And a well written one at that. Keep up the good work!
Ronsmyfave1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
You are so going on my alert list! I miss this show, I remember it well - your story is fab. Please keep going with it!
mikkakitty chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Yay spellbinder.

i like this story, it's promissing, looks like fun.

Yay spellbinder ;)
Amon-100 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
nice to see another spellbinder fanfic, hope you update soon
Alias the Jester chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Do my eyes deceive me? A Spellbinder fanfic? Sign me up!

I agree with the previous reviewer that some time framing would be good. At a guess, it would seem to take place a few months after the end of the series.

I'll be looking forward to reading more.
aussieVic chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hi 'Dorel?',

I have just joined and lo' I saw Spellbinder! It has been so long since I first saw this show, but it was great - but I recorded most of the episodes and bought the 4 pb books).

Thank you for writing this story. I liked it very much and would like to see you continue and finish this story (I noted that this is chapter 1). It's a nice short chapter easily read, I presume the 'she' is Ashka. It doesn't seem to have a time period and I think you perhaps need to explain why Paul (dreamed he) was back in the other dimension.

There seems to be many ways for the story to go and will be including you name on my Author list, etc. to make sure I see any further chapters.

Thanks for your work,