Reviews for No Bridge Too High
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
really well writtwn but oh so short too good to keep it this short... so many possible complications left out will you continue some more some day? Thank you anyways for your work!
Zanshe chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Everytime I read this I still find it as enjoyable as the first time.
Thanks chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aaaaaah I love it! Great story : )
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
this is so beautiful and awesome, I love how Ronan takes care of John :-)

wonderful story, thanks so much for writing it!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I decided I ought to return the compliment; this is a great story... it's so easy to visualise; it reads like an episode, and I can see the rusty bridge tumbling as clearly as if I were watching.

Poor ol' Shepherd... I'm partial to a bit of whump - let's face it, half of FF is... Very well written and entertaining.
Hikael chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love your FF.

Great story and great style!
HyperFox3176 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
nya i cant think of what to say besides it was a very good story. XD
Anon101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AHH! So awesome! Ronon whump!Shep is my new obsession. I love your writing and absolutely loved this piece! And really, there's nothing else for me to say except for that. That, and the fact that I'm going to go to you profile and hope to God you have more Ronon/Shep stuff written, no matter what it is. Just - yes. Plz!
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Cool. Excellent Ronon/Sheppard bonding.
drufan chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I could kiss emergencyfan! And Alipeeps! A nebbyjen story and the whump abounds. Just wonderful. Have a happy New Year!

P.S. I told emergencyfan I could kiss you for making her write a story. Turn abouts fair play. Thanks!
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow, this was one of the best Stargate stories I've ever read. You have a great descriptive style and you really captured the personalities of the different characters. Also you didn't make the story too dramatic or angsty; it was real, it was like reading an episode of Stargate: Atlantis instead of watching it, and it was about some of my favorite people on the show!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
Frisco chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really liked this. The snark with Rodney was perfect and Sheppard's trust in Ronon was wonderful to see. You have a nice descriptive style as well. My one concrit would be the POV changes - Teyla's thoughts in one paragraph followed by Sheppard's in the next with no break in between.

The collapsed bridge was a fantastic idea as was Ronon's knowledge that if Rodney stayed he would certainly try to help and would eventually need rescue too. Ha!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
sheppard its sounds like is lucky ronon didnt move :) great xmas story :)
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
There be a whole lot of well done Shep whump to this fic...and I LOVE IT!
Melody of Shadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my goodness, that was amazing.

Everything about it was perfect. Your characterizations were dead-on, the situation wasn't overly cliché, and you didn't shy away from the full frontal of Sheppard's injuries. It was very realistic.

“Trust me?”

“Through Hell…or high water.”