Reviews for A Year in the Life
paul fryer chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
poop
Loukia chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
BATMAN THE MASK OF BILLIONAIRE BRUCE WAYNE...

the mask of little boy bruce wayne.

Goodness, you got me thinking. (Good thing). Love the story, love the words, love your perspective.
The more I read, the more I see Bruce Wayne. I don't really, you know, understand him, but I see what he is doing. You are doing a great job, really.

Keep up the fantastic writing.
Sear chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow. Dark, or would that be realistic? It packs quite the punch.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wonderful.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
ah this is aamazing ] perfect description of Bruce's complicated double life. lol if he had his way, he'd only be Batman
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh, beautifully written and a chilling look at the sort of living hell Bruce has willingly thrown himself into. What a marvelous piece!
Terin chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
nicely done.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Deliciously dark and intense. Great job!
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ah, sweet, a year in the life of. That was really well done. I like how it skims through his life, glancing on the fakeness of it. It's a good reminder that he does, to some extent, love what he does as well as loathe it. It's both. I think sometimes we forget that, that it's a blessing as well as a curse.

Ah, paradoxes are so confounding. It's fun.

Peace,

MG*
Gater101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Absolutely amazing.
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love the seasonal theme, and how you've managed to convey both Bruce's simultaneous despair and delight (if those are the right words) for the double life he leads. Well done.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Another lovely piece. Marvelous atmosphere and beautiful imagery. Wonderful!
WarrENDeatH chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Good, short story. The story was pretty good but it was a bit what is the word rushed. Got a good feeling of Bruce Wayne in it though. I think you have alot of work to do but this is a great start. Way to short, make it longer. More action...

8/10
the house of the rising sun chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hey!

This is really great!

I adore it, it's like awsome!

You really get inside the character's head well, and I like the fact that he is enjoying himself in "Gotham; hot, sticky, sullen, wicked Gotham".

/indiana13/