Reviews for Dark Secrets
Tony Moonstone chapter 29 . 6/1
Good story, but could have been better if you finished it
Too bad it's been 14 years.
Take care and be well!
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 5/31
Nothing shows more rage than friends keeping secrets from you after losing your only family.
I wonder what Harry will do in this story?
Onward I read.
Take care and be well!
Grammar Fiend chapter 10 . 5/6
You wrote: “Most of them are still alive if not a bit knocked on the head but the majority of them have died through the years,"
Such contradiction in a single sentence. More proofreading required.
mumphie chapter 29 . 1/25/2020
Wow - quite an inventive tale. It was seeming a little convoluted (at least at first) and I was a tad confused and had lots of questions. But, then, more chapters rolled out and most of my questions were answered. You write a deep and intriguing story. It's been nine years since you posted and you were of the mind that you wouldn't abandon this story. So, with school finished, a new job? starting a family? travel? you haven't had a lot of time for your writing hobby. I hope there will come a time for you to find and dust off your muse and continue! If not, could you summarize what you wanted to happen, and who all were to survive the Dumbledor purge?
Tempest Novastorm chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
Holy shite. im only 14 chapters in and you have managed to make me burst into tears
kv74 chapter 12 . 3/4/2019
I don't know of I coud acept them as parents ever again. It was dangerous? Come in, what about Selena?
howlsword chapter 29 . 1/3/2019
very very good story , please update asap...
peteanderica chapter 27 . 12/8/2018
More please...
chloekitty chapter 7 . 10/12/2018
Good chapter
Zoeykitties chapter 5 . 10/12/2018
This story so far is very good, I hope you have time to continue with the series!
iworshipthedarklord chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
omg what
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Really is/: are you really that type of person? (type word) wile /: real is, what is real, what is real?
Ashlin Raine chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
This story is okay, but I hate 'Lin' she seems to be a bitch to me. I also think that it should have been obvious to Snape why Harry couldn't accept things, the man tortured him for five bloody years.
Ashlin Raine chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Why is Harry just accepting whatever 'Lin' says? Why is he trusting the ring or even the potion? I find that he is active more like a moron than he normally does. He doesn't know 'Lin', so how does he know that she just doesn't want to kill him or something just as horrible?
misherukuro chapter 17 . 1/26/2015