Reviews for Choosing a Destiny:::English
KxZ fan girl chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Please update! It's been long!
sarupetto chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I like it. Will you continue?
scythe657 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
DAMN YOU, LIGHT, YOU LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DARE KILL OUR SWEET LITTLE L?! HAHA! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ME GIVING A PIECE OF FUCKING NOTHING! YOU WILL SOON SEE THE WRATH OF THE SADIST KING! MUHAHAHA!
icywarm chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
If I could read spanish, id read the spanish version. Since I can't, please update this verson. I would love to see what happens next.
LightxLyaoi chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
please continue?I want to read more.
Bm chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
i just found this fic and wow i love it
Dragonneva chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I love it ! ! I saw that you've started a fic in spanish with a James/Severus pairing ! I'm crazy about this pairing I would like it if you could translate it in english too !

I can't wait for the next chapter !

Kisses

Drag'
Lawliet Tenshi chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
L never did anything wrong, but Light killed him. He never even regretted it until now. He shattered L and didn't even think twice about it! LET ME KILL HIM!
Pyrolizard chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Fine, I'm giving you a review so don't take a month this time. I like the plot in general but you need to put everything in greater detail. In other words, quit rushing the whole plot.
Nusku chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
DAMN RIGHT YOU BETTER FEEL PAIN RAITO! update soon it's wonderful!
xxDarkestShadowEmoxx chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I love your story please,please,please,finish it.
Fasolasi chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
OH MY GOD! Why did you stop writing?This story is so great,it's out of the commun and in my opinion that really good! love it,please continue writing!
Wednesday1990 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Hm...Good story! Your english is a little off, but otherwise you did a good job.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next translated chapter. :)
Irvine Cypher chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
i didn't understand the sacred rule. whatever it was, i'll pretend i understood it.
Emiliahh chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! MOREE! Im actually not a Light fan BUT this story is very interesting..

Emiliahh

DOWN WITH KIRA-FACE! UGLY UGLY KIRA-FACE!