Reviews for Rivals In Love
Hi l like it no loved it could u update plzzzzz
Rin2015 chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
more MORE PLEASE
DemonFox chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!P LEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!
Continue, this is! I'm a sucker for rape aftermath stories, especially well written ones like yours!

Poor Inuyasha :'(

Wonder what Kouga will do next?
Luvis Blynd chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
update soon.
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
i hate you. theres (currently) no 4th chapter :'(
Fatcat91 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
UPDATE PLEASE ! Sorry, it's just that I really like this story. This story has great potential. Please, please don't give up on it. Pretty, pretty please!
Wiccan Queen chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Already reviewed to next chapter. Please update this soon it's awesome
Huh chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ewwww
My Inclemency Is My Charm chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
wow, i friggin LOVE this story! i love some good violence :3

and, i have a question: do you have a account? because i've seen this story on there before.
Wiccan Queen chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Please update soon
brz chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I just read your story and it is so promising and beautiful. The rape was very well done and the aftermath as well hell so far the whole story has been that way god I hope you continue it because I can't wait to find out what happens next and how these two way to prideful men react. I read about what you said about Inuyasha bottoming. I like it because it just is more natural for Inuyasha to submit he may be very strong but he is also very vulnerable. He has been alone and lonely most of his life hurt, picked on, and abused so much that any kind of affection is like heaven to him something he feels he doesn't deserve but who deserves it more than anyone. But because of this he has put up walls that are very strong and hard to penetrate and it is the rare person who actually could really get that close to him. And he would never presume first because he doesn't think he is worthy of it which is why everyone else has to initiate it and push it until he eventually lets them in even if it is just a little bit. Which is why Inuyasha is an uke he could never be a pure seme he gives in to much and is not nearly confident enough to be that way. Cocky does not mean confidence.
IOTR chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Update soon!
TheName'sJES chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
w!
badspelllr chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
are you going to update any time soon?
fluffy chapter 3 . 11/21/2009