Reviews for Flu
Great story and totally believable. Well written, great pace. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your a/n.
navalhut chapter 2 . 7/2
Beautiful story, you capture their characters so well. And I agree, Ziva's eyes are so very expressive. I can feel what she's feeling and know what she's thinking from just the way she looks at someone or something (especially Tony). And Tony, we see so much of the real him when he's with Ziva. The serious side he so often buries under jokes and impressions and inappropriate comments. I miss seeing them on screen, thank goodness for stories like yours! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Fantastic job! And I thank you for the author's note - we're on the same page : ) Lovely story.
Darja chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I find this one of the better Tiva stories, good job :)
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Excellent story!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is so sweet.
AngelCurls chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh, I love your Tony and Ziva stories! :-D:-D
Darcy Foster chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Love that-love t and z-darce
Different Child chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Please please write more of Tony and Ziva like this! It's super sweet and I like your version of Tony and Ziva! I wish you'd continue this! I'm in a sick fic mood right now. Don't ask me why. Not sick myself but I'm just sick of my situation I guess? XD Solitary mood sorta...P Idunno. Makes me feel better. I am weird. But great job! I'll check out your other stuff tom. )
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I thought this was very sweet and there is more to both Tony and Ziva
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
loved this story, actually, i think im just in lobe with all your NCIS fics! your a great author and I'm looking forward to reading you next story!
AD2101 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
love it

gentle, slow exploration of feelings. this is my favorite kind of fic
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Oh, this story is SO AWESOME!

I completely agree with all you've said in your A/N!

Hope you write more, SOON!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I agree with your assessments at the end of chapter 2.

Right on the money, I do believe.

Sometimes I just want to Gibbs smack them both so much!
bandnerd06706 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I like the way you characterized tony and ziva...please continue the story and cant wait for more