Reviews for Rise of a Dark Prince
Bronkwin2 chapter 9 . 3/20
Please update s this is amazing and I really want to know what happens
Haxler chapter 9 . 2/20
WHYYYY WHYY DID YOU STOP HERE WHYYYY
something happened to yoy?
if so im sorry.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 1/8
Although ebony is often used as a synonym for black, it is not appropriate for an object made of a different type of wood (in this case, holly). Or are you implying that ebony stain was used on the wand?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
It has been many years since you have updated but please update, this is amazing and i want to know what happens next in this story, i love it please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Amazing!
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
...They're all stupid.

Specifically, apparently nobody argued that the prophecy could very well mean that the brother has to be happy for the vanquisher to be strong.
Random Chick's Pen chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hey. I've fallen in love with this, "Mage and Warrior", and "Harry Potter and the Sigil of Power." However, I can see that you haven't updated ANY story since August 2009. It seemed rather abrupt. Are you alright? What happened?
Alexic chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Before I say anything else, I have to say that I was astonished at how good your story was. Having Voldemort adopt Harry is used so often that most of those who choose to use it are just re-writing, not spinning it in a new way. It was clear that you were using this because you had a solid story to tell, not just as a platform to make Harry 'dark.' Not only that, but while you made Harry powerful, you didn't completely cut out all tension from the story - Harry (or rather, Mort) still has challenges that are difficult for him to overcome. So, yes, your writing is very good, and far, FAR above normal for this setup of a story.

That said... ARGH! I really should know better than to read stories not marked as "complete" that haven't been updated for multiple year. So, really, this one's on me. But still... If you've truly abandoned this and don't intend to ever work on it again, can you please tell me how this part was supposed to end? If you don't know or don't want to tell me, or aren't even on Fanfiction anymore, then I totally understand. Just, if you are here and you have the time... I'd really appreciate just knowing, so it doesn't sit in the backlog of unfinished stories in my mind that I can't help but wonder about when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Once again, this story was wonderful. It was a very pleasant surprise - one of those pieces that make me feel satisfied having sifted through dozens of moderately bad to painfully awful stories just to find that one.
TheKalmarUnionOfSuFin chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Could you PLEASE finish this? Or as some say give up your story for adoption? Its a great story but...it's incomplete.
CanISlytherinToYourGryffindor chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
C'mon man! Thats kinda rasist! Its totally like CNN! The "White" lord will overcome the "Dark" Lord. Are you f**** serious! Fine, you aren't Harrys godfather.

YEESH MAN THATS SO COLD
natasha chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
next ch!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Bhnyhyh
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Amazing story..but when will be the rest of the story released?..will be very eagerly waiting for the rest of the story..
Awesomeness chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Continue it
allison chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Cool I can't wait to read the rest