Reviews for The Dark Gryffindor
Loved this story!
bboops17 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
wow brill fist chap
Rachel chapter 54 . 7/24/2011
I think this is an excellent story but the part about the banquet and cannibals was a little too much for me to handle.
reverie-scriptor chapter 79 . 5/1/2011
wow! amazing story, so intense! :D and i kinda knew what the ending was going to be... usually snape/oc stories either end with both living or both dying so, kinda espected it. well really enjoyed this! :D
instarlight chapter 79 . 3/19/2011
i cant beleive you only have 35, well now 36 reviews including this one, for such a well writen, good story.

It is an amazing piece to read.
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Excellent writing. I am not at all in favor of an abusive Snape, however, you show how it actually might have happened. Snape was walking a fine line that year and I like to think it was painful for him. A good start. I'll have to read on.
Apocolips chapter 62 . 9/19/2010
This story makes me cry it's just that emotional. Nice job.
Tinker178 chapter 79 . 9/3/2010
That has be the saddiest story I have read. I was very well writin. Please do contuine writing!

Xoxo
Anastasia-Riddle chapter 22 . 9/19/2009
sorry i left off the face of the planet. I love your story as you know. I just got around to reading the rest. Amazing. its a shame you didnt get more reviews. not many people are interested in reading dark fanfiction. Its sad there isnt more.
Sylverster chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Awesome story!
DictionaryWrites chapter 79 . 8/17/2009
Wonderful. I think it would be good if you did an afterlife sorta thing. Snape there, his surprise at Valerie being there,etc. That would be awesome.
Alabaster Princess chapter 79 . 7/24/2009
Thank You!

The epilogue was beautiful. I confess even I; cold, heartless cow that I am, had a tear in my eye!

A fitting, if sad, ending and a brilliant piece of work on the whole.
Andmeuths chapter 79 . 7/24/2009
The epilogue ended quite well. It actually gave me a sense of a triumphant warm ending. As a whole , one thing that actually drew me to this story was the depth of the character development. You actually managed to create a character that seemed to be quite lifelike. However, I still think that your view of Snape is quite cynical in a way though . Also your writing was quite smooth and quite engaging - unlike some other that feels very very jerky to the point that you can see plot holes shining through it. I think you managed to pace it well IMO , but I'm saying this with the opinion that Valerie and Snape has been implied to be drawing closer in the time leading up to the Story's end.

By the way , why did the Sorting hat Placed Valerie in Gryfindor?It seems that it's not so much courage she possesses, but loyalty. And of course, a fascination for the Dark Arts , and a very twisted sense of Masochism distorting her other wise noble nature.
Andmeuths chapter 78 . 7/20/2009
I didn't feel the same degree of angst or emotion here for some reason actually. I also think you really wasted a potentially interesting character and a potential sequel really. Then again...
Alabaster Princess chapter 78 . 7/20/2009
a sad, but meaningful ending. I'm sure that, had I gone through what Valerie had, suicide would probably feel like the only way out. After all, what is left for her now the man who was her only light in life is gone?

I wonder what the Epilogue will bring?