Reviews for Vidia Beyond the Dragon's Breath
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ok this was a really amazing story! The plot, the suspense, everything was well written. What I really liked was Prilla because we don't see a lot of her now.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Sooooo awesome... :D
pinchfield chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I think you've got Vidia's character just right.

LOVED it! :D
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AWESOME...
Aurola Seadevil chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I REALLY loved this. Makes me love Vidia even more. :D
InfiniteMystery chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
hehe, awesome story! I loved it! :3
InfiniteMystery chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
lol, negotiating? at a time like this? xDD haha
lauren chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
exilent!
VidiaFan1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
WOW! I thought that Clarien used to be a fast flier and Vidia's best friend. I couldn't believe that there was someone with the same ideas. I think that is so neat. Oh and LOVE the story.
Seiren chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I have read all the official Disney Fairies chapter books available in the US and UK, and I must admit that your story is my favorite. You did a wonderful job writing in the Disney style and I was delighted at how well all the character were kept, well, in-character! Vidia is a trouble maker, but she's not a true "villain". She's standoffish, but not cruel. You did a remarkable job giving the character depth and dignity. Prilla was sweet and naive (but not overdoing it) a true joy to read. I also loved Clarion's subtle intensity, while still remaining regal. Oh, and what a wonderful surprise to find little tidbits from the chapter books hidden in your story! (Like Bess's painting, for instance.)

Very well done! From start to finish I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I do hope to see more Disney Fairies work from you. And even if this was a one-time thing, thank you for sharing such a wonderful adventure with us.
Piole chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this fic, love it! XD
blueflower1594 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I know you have heard it before, but your story should be the next Disney Fairies book! I'm proud to have this on my favorites list!
Mollyscribbles chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
SQUEE. This fills me with glee; wonderful ending, I love that Vidia can feel sympathy for even Kyto, when it comes to flight. And Prilla! They're awesome together. Better that it falls short of femslash, because whenever fics try to address fairy sexuality I end up thinking far too much about if the biological aspects would even apply since they reproduce asexually . . .

But I tangent. Point being, you are awesome.
Nic Coay chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Just wow. So good. I usually don't take the time to leave reviews, but I just had to for this one. I've recently gotten in to the Disney Fairies and Vidia was my instant favorite, just from reading her description. She's a hard character to pull off, but you did great and I love this story. I've always wanted to read a story about her doing something really noble. What's more, I've always been interested in a story about Vidia possibly losing her wings. Seems like a very powerful story for her and this is the first time I've even seen it hinted at. Great story. Can't wait to see more. Not sure about the Vidia/Clarion friendship thing (just because the books state that no one knows Clarion's talent and no one's lived long enough to know where she came from.) Either way, it's an interesting take on her and I always did picture her as a former fast-flyer anyway. I just always figured she used to be something like Vidia, so this stories even better for that.
blueflower1594 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I like your story! I love Prilla and Vidia friendship fics! I wrote one too, if you want to read it sometime..