Reviews for Staring death between the eyes
TravelingSue chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
I want to thank you for finishing your story, I find with old stories I check first if they are complete, because stories are often abandonned. Tahnk you for not doing that to your readers.

Good luck with school and your studies, just the fact that you couldn't leave something unfinished says a great deal about how you feel about accountability. Okay that's my HR side coming out...yeah I'm HR. Good luck
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG I'm back! First time I've seen my name used in fanfic...which is weird because its so friggin common. There were seriously 5 Jessica's in one of my computer classes once.

Great story so far! The first chapter is short and to the point and the suspense is already building up very nicely. :D
Fletty chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Great start! I'm looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
xBSBxBONESx chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Oh, I like it :) But I'm just a little confused, How were the chains used? Just like, a re-enforcement to the rope or whatever that had em tied up originally?
cnel94 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
This story is great! Can't wait 'till the next chapter is posted!
corik80 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
Good but short chapter!
corik80 chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Great job so far!
Seoirse chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
You got my attention too. Can't wait to see what happens next. Why is Jessica after Booth? Very interesting.
Wildweasel chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Wow, they're not in good situation. I hope they would be able to move a little more, poor B&B.

Like your story..
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Update this.
annekebb4ever chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
ok this is verry good. I hope you update soon and thanks for the greate story
iamwriter chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
You have me, so please continue. I like that it is a woman causing the trouble, it is usually men kidnapping and hurting B/B. (Not that I want them hurt) I would love some more background on this Jessica, why is she so demeanted and also, so Bones and Booth left the lab the night before togehter?
dreamyhoney chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
yay! u updated...i am really anxious to find about the chains...poor angela thinking the best...hehe...i cant wait to read the next udpate..
Meleigha chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
You've got my attention. More please! :)
iamwriter chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Great begining cant wait to see where this goes.