Reviews for Armageddon
austin.t.shelley chapter 14 . 1/26
Fucking awesome
Pen-of-Dreams chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Why did the story stop right when it seemed to be picking up steam? Looked like it was goin in the direction of a Naru-harem with an Alpha Anko; an interesting idea to say the least. You did well suping up then powering down Naruto. Tho you'd think he'd play on some future knowledge a little. This was your longest story so you had to have liked where it was going, so what happened?
1sunfun chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Nice.
ougley chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
thanks :)
ChaosLeaf chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
a very enjoyable chapter :)
ndavid chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
cool,
ndavid chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
cool
bribright91 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I was reallllly disappointed to find out that this fic is discontinued...Thank you so much for posting!
uchiha isuke chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Kinda pissed yu haven't updated in 4 yards can you message me if yu still plan to continue this story
Lazyman12 chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Incredible
i likes toast chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
absolutely loved this story it was basically perfect in my opinion, it balanced out humor, romance, angst, action, drama, and loved it how there was no char bashing and turned sasuke into a second gen of obito lol 2 bad its discontinued i wasnt bored in the least
Aryenne chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
i hope you decide to finish this. i have a question: is this a harem? because it looks like it. and if it is than it will be awesome. hope it is.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Very cool fic, its really hilarious at some points, one that really stuck out for me was the road of life bit where Kakashi and Naruto got lost in it, couldnt stop laughing. All your ideas are original, well to me at least and i enjoyed reading your fic. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Zhor chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Haha...Just read chapter 11. I've gotta say, if I were him, I'd be making his and Anko's change into a bigger deal. He basically managed to make them frikin' immortal and once they collect enough chakra, Bijuu in all but name. I'd be screaming, "Fuck yeah! Hey Anko, we're frikin' immortal now, wewt! I dare you to F' with us now world, for we are now BIJUU! Fear my awesome awesomeness! Bwahahaha!" ...Yup. It would rock.
axl88x chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
This story is really awesome! It's a shining example of a good time-travel story. Can you please, please please start writing it again? Please?