Reviews for Into the Nexus
Ariana-tan chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
This chapter is even more epic if you read it while listening to "Europa" by Globus...
Lincolnthearcher chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Foursome! Yays!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I think I feel bad for Axel I think when your drunk let's face it your true colors show. I think I feel bad for Axel in this cause from all the stories you wrote I have a feeling your Axel is very madly in love with Demyx. So in most cases I feel where the emotions builded up too Stronger than Whiskey. However I think Demyx is way too fucking sensitive but I understand where he is coming from too. Great by the way you made it impossible for me to read other Kingdom Hearts stories since I absouletly love how realistic you make them but could you make Demyx less pussy like?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Yeah, I think I'm with Roxas. A life size tiger is cooler. Not to mention that tattoos that big would hurt like a royal pain in the arse.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Poor Fori. XP Having to learn all that crap like his element and making portals...and please, no one could be worse than Marluxia. Besides For is a badass OC! ;D
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
I really like that part you put with the "Do you choose to return?" That's really eerie and somehow oddly fitting. And yes! Roxas is back! cheers
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Poor Roxas! ;-; But even more still, poor Axel! First losing Demyx and now Roxas! Weirdest of all...the Nexus itself.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Gosh, someone should draw Roxas in this form. Now that would be an interesting sight! XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
Dem's so amazing! To save Roxas like that! But I agree with Axel! He better come back! ;A;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Awwwwsm poor Dem. ;-; At least he had fun long enough at Axel's expense. Although I also pity Xanrivash, having to get a handful of Axel's vomit...nasty. ;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Poor Fori...that must have hit him hard when he actually checked for himself that he didn't have a heart. At least Xigbar's there. I was surprised when he showed up, to put it bluntly.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Hee, I don't know why but I am so drawn to Fori. He's so cool! XP And Roxas is most definitely right. He will have to get used to hearing 'got it memorized?' so much! Lol.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Demyx...Axel is the one who gets drunk and then does stupid things, got it memorized? Great chapter! Although that part at the beginning with Ienzo was quite scary. ;-;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
That's an ending that I don't like, surprisingly. Poor Dem's is totally exhausted. ;; Not good.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
o.O I wonder who the person who's following Demyx really is...Nice chap though! And so glad Axel' back, although the little detour was freaking weird.