Reviews for Into the Nexus
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I love that idea. Attacks in sign language...yay Demyx!

...

Wow, I sound like an idiot. '-_-

~Emyx
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Sorry. The Nexus Champion!Axel causes only slight fangirl symptoms...oddly enough, Demyx's tattoo has a LOT more effect...

wow...sad...

So, I have NO IDEA what Nexus is! But, hey, it has the trio in it..plus Zexion...so why not?

~Emyx
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Demon hunting. Well isn't that peachy?

Axel's Enhanced Senses will probably come in handy. And Demyx... poor Demyx. He's a wimp, but you gotta love him. XD
Shiba-X chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Totally awesome chapters!Axel and Demyx's powers rock so hard core!CAn't wait to read Soon!
Iaveina chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I now have an uber urge to go play/watch (?) Nexus War...

This story is highly intruiging! I'm loving it!
melodious-invidia chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Another awesome chapter, I really like how you're able to switch a chapter from humorus to serious and the story still flows really well. Great job!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Man I can't beleive I missed so much of your work! This is awesome! I can't wait to know who the newbie is.

Tattooed Axel with no shirt ...*nosebleed*. Jeese. That's a nice picture.

Looks like the fearsome foursome is in danger. Hope Demyx doesn't get shot (though knowing you he will). Keep it up!
melodious-invidia chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I like this story, don't think I don't. I didn't get a chance to review yet. I went and looked up Nexus War and it seemed really interesting. The preview for chapter 2 made me laugh so hard, keep posting and I'll review!
Fate Defied chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I am incredibly intrigued by this story. I am loving how you're portraying anyone, and I'm becoming more interested with Nexus War as you write this. I had never even heard of it before! But the way you write it makes me extremely interested.

Your writing style is very good, and detailed. I like that part. You're excellent with the dialogue, and I cannot wait to read more of this. See you next chapter!

~the White Raven
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Demyx would have so lost that now it's Org.15?That's pretty 't wait to see what this new nobody turns out to be Soon!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11