Reviews for Into the Nexus
Kora Bloom chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Demyx has guns, oh no, hit the deck! Axel just wanted to piss everyone off early in the morning, didn't he? Ha, Roxas is a short-round.
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Man, my favorite part was when Axel and Demyx were having that argument packing. Cracked me up!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Xigbar just walked through the door, didn't he? Why's Axel gotta be so mean to Roxas?
Kora Bloom chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
Fori cracks me up. Where did you get the idea for his character? I kinda feel sorry for him being Vexen's lab bitch. I really hate Vexen.
Technician Fan chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
OMG why did you do that to poor Zexion, i cried!

but either way this story rules!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Yay I finally finished it. And I did manage to stop crying after Chapter...what was it...16. This was incredibly good. I'd read more of your stuff but I REALLY need some sleep. Later!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god when Axel ate the flaming peach I started laughing so hard I started crying. And I haven't been able to stop crying. NO idea why. Damn I was right. Roxas was the next to go. Poor Axel.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
Dang they keep dropping like flies. First Axel. Then Zexion. And now Demyx. Will Roxas be next?
andhearts chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
I've never heard of Nexus Wars, but I am really curious now. Sounds pretty good. :D I loved this a LOT. :D I was sad half the time because they pretty much ALL died at least once. lol. :D I laughed so much at them when they were find out their powers and just Roxas period, because he looked so weird. :D Very wonderful! :D

haha, I can just imagine during a meeting having someone catch a note that says that about Mansex. :D I'd have died from laughing. :D
AkuDemyfan chapter 19 . 9/5/2008
Awesome work with this! I gotta say that I did cry at the time when Demyx was willing to die at the hospital and at the time when he did die by falling not to mention when Axel died.

I really don't know how to descripe this great piece of work than... Perfect.
Laugh and a Half chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Very awesome. As always.

This game sounds kickass... I am so there.
marlowespirals chapter 18 . 7/5/2008
"...the integral fabric of space itself..."

XD
marlowespirals chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
er, it seems like the guys are failing to notice that the "dead" Nobodies aren't fading... haha.
marlowespirals chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
I find Zexy reading "The Prisoner of Azkaban" extremely hi-larious. 8l7
marlowespirals chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
O.o

is axel gonna go chock-crazy on the guy with the gun? 'cause if i remember right, he likes doing that, and it's SCARY as all hell.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »