Reviews for Into the Nexus
Kora Bloom chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Why does alcohol make Axel attracted to Demyx? It's very disturbing. And did Axel even think that by setting the couch on fire, there is one less comfortable place to sleep? I get the feeling Demyx and coffee isn't a good combo.
Kora Bloom chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Poor Roxas and Demyx. Now they don't even have comfortable shoes. Seems like Axel's tiger's starting to piss him off. Cool, Demyx can fly.
Kora Bloom chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Demyx has guns, oh no, hit the deck! Axel just wanted to piss everyone off early in the morning, didn't he? Ha, Roxas is a short-round.
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Man, my favorite part was when Axel and Demyx were having that argument packing. Cracked me up!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Xigbar just walked through the door, didn't he? Why's Axel gotta be so mean to Roxas?
Kora Bloom chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
Fori cracks me up. Where did you get the idea for his character? I kinda feel sorry for him being Vexen's lab bitch. I really hate Vexen.
Technician Fan chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
OMG why did you do that to poor Zexion, i cried!

but either way this story rules!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Yay I finally finished it. And I did manage to stop crying after Chapter...what was it...16. This was incredibly good. I'd read more of your stuff but I REALLY need some sleep. Later!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god when Axel ate the flaming peach I started laughing so hard I started crying. And I haven't been able to stop crying. NO idea why. Damn I was right. Roxas was the next to go. Poor Axel.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 14 . 10/3/2008
Dang they keep dropping like flies. First Axel. Then Zexion. And now Demyx. Will Roxas be next?
andhearts chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
I've never heard of Nexus Wars, but I am really curious now. Sounds pretty good. :D I loved this a LOT. :D I was sad half the time because they pretty much ALL died at least once. lol. :D I laughed so much at them when they were find out their powers and just Roxas period, because he looked so weird. :D Very wonderful! :D

haha, I can just imagine during a meeting having someone catch a note that says that about Mansex. :D I'd have died from laughing. :D
AkuDemyfan chapter 19 . 9/5/2008
Awesome work with this! I gotta say that I did cry at the time when Demyx was willing to die at the hospital and at the time when he did die by falling not to mention when Axel died.

I really don't know how to descripe this great piece of work than... Perfect.
Laugh and a Half chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Very awesome. As always.

This game sounds kickass... I am so there.
marlowespirals chapter 18 . 7/5/2008
"...the integral fabric of space itself..."

XD
marlowespirals chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
er, it seems like the guys are failing to notice that the "dead" Nobodies aren't fading... haha.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »